Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 3 Discussion

Emmett calls it a 'shoe string'. What do you call it?

• Shoe String

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoelace

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
…who is the Tongan looking guy?… I like him… there are not many people to actually like so far this year in my opinion… cheers.

…stuff brawn winning it again… every year one team keeps winning all of the challenges in the early days… I hate that… cheers.

I know I’m in the minority here, but I say with BB and I’ll say it here. A week away from my family with absolutely no contact would make me emotional in an intense situation like this!

I think I'm dead inside.
Haha people here always try to tell me they can easily go a week or two… or more without family contact. I dunno, my family and friends are my support and I would struggle. Also this isn’t just normal circumstances. I feel quite strongly that it is justified emotion

Haha people here always try to tell me they can easily go a week or two… or more without family contact. I dunno, my family and friends are my support and I would struggle. Also this isn’t just normal circumstances. I feel quite strongly that it is justified emotion

Far easier and more fun for us to sit in our houses and judge these people though.

Sipping Tea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back