Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 21 Discussion

Who do you think is a shoe-in for the final?

• Total voters
Could it be though that George is the only one who is giving them anything to work with?
Surely no one would want more confessionals from Dani or Flick.
Wei barely speaks, Cara doesn't have much to add, and Hayley is more of a challenge beast than a talker.

If George is the producer's favourite, blame the casting for not choosing anyone else as interesting.

Yeah, I actually don't really like any of the remaining contestants in particular, but at least George seems to be the most entertaining one out of them all, so that's something.

Last edited:
Out of the remaining group, I think Wei and Cara have the least chance of winning over the jury. Neither have made any major plays and have just focused on riding coat tails through the game. Even Flick has done more by association with Danni than by herself, but I think she'd be the favourite with the jury. But really, Hayley or George deserve it more, for all their scrambling, scheming and lying - they've worked hard! Ultimately, I hope Hayley wins, or Flick if Hayley doesn't make it. I'll be mad if Wei wins - she's done zip (as JLP would say).
I don't watch the US version but how do people generally view finalists who have re-entered the game or saved themselves from leaving with an idol? Do they see it as good game play or really that they're undeserving to being there as they are only back there by luck?

I don't watch the US version but how do people generally view finalists who have re-entered the game or saved themselves from leaving with an idol? Do they see it as good game play or really that they're undeserving to being there as they are only back there by luck?

There was some controversy on the February 2019 season of US Survivor when a guy who was voted out on day 8 came back on day 35 and went on to win the season. And it wasn't even a close win, he went on to win with a 9-4 vote. He is the only one in the history of the show to win after previously getting voted out.

I think Hayley has the chance to do the same this season on Australian Survivor.

Last edited:
There was some controversy on the February 2019 season of US Survivor when a guy who was voted out on day 8 came back on day 35 and went on to win the season. And it wasn't even a close win, he went on to win with a 9-4 vote. He is the only one in the history of the show to win after previously getting voted out.

I think Hayley has the chance to do the same this season on Australian Survivor.
What a terrible season that was, with a terrible cast and terrible winner.
At the very least I'd say every season of Australian Survivor has been better than many of the US seasons.

If someone's got a great idea for a poll, be a love and start tonight's thread. šŸ˜

Thanks for starting this thread. Nice to see some thread-starting enthusiasm again in these final few eps (just as long and someone doesn't start the finale thread at midnight with a poll about a contestant that got voted out six episodes prior).

This game's not big enough for both Hayley and George at this point. The also-rans need to take a good long hard look at the big picture now and turn on one of them. It'd be a bit silly to stick to your alliance now and just turn on Dani or Flick. TIme to make an actual move.
I totally agree. The 4 brains carnt risk going 2 against 2 especially as George has to be the favorite. This is when you bring in another to have that majority & to add to your resume if you make t he final

Back