Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 21 Discussion

Who do you think is a shoe-in for the final?

• Total voters
YES!… at last!… whoops!… what was that?.. oh dear… there goes that orgasm!… erm… um… thanks for the fun tonight you wonderful folk… nite all… sleep well… cheers.

To change it up a bit, I would love it if Hayley won the next challenge and Flick played her idol....
But we didn't have Ch 10 making a massive upset announcement so I'm guessing Hayley will go next as Flick will use her idol and the following episode Flick will get flicked leaving George & his 2 goats :)

OK I'm outta here and will leave my thoughts later. Have fun.

Also I found a way to make a VPN out of a spare Raspberry Pi. I can make that and send to my sister in Melbourne and stream Channel 10 via that in future and watch live again without spending a fortune on a new VPN.
Great idea!

So Dani’s jury villa episode was surprisingly the most entertaining of the bunch so far.

Anyhoo, stoked with the result, Haley is one smart cookie!!

George is really an all time classic in Aus Survivor, outstripping players like David, Henry, Sharne, Flick (OG). His social game in tribal is pure entertainment 👌

Last edited:
Good result.
Imagine being so smug you don't play an idol for an alliance of two with a couple of swinging maybe votes.

100% agree with George re : Flick.
"Play the ball, not the player".

They're doing the split like someone said in the last discussion lol
Well at least Cara didn't vote for Laura this time!

Looks like either Hayley or George (or possibly both) will make it to F3 now. Problem for George is can he win the F3 endurance challenge? I'm thinking not. Hayley and Flick would definitely beat him, Cara probably would, and Wai could even give it a good crack. But whichever of them wins it is not going to take him to the FTC. I can't see him winning from here.

If Hayley and George are the next two out though, it's going to be a spectacularly lame finale.

Another thing about Flick that annoys me (as if the undies riding up wasn't enough)...

How is George a cockroach? Because you want him out and he has the audacity not to roll over and die?

And if you need a third reason, she was letting herself be used as an object of desire by Dani to further her game, despite them both presumably having partners.
"I love our snuggling at night".

So glad Wei won immunity - classic case of the puzzle being the equaliser. The show isn't quite as bad as it was in the early years for all challenges being an obstacle course ending with a puzzle, but most still are. That said the design team have done a great job this year - probably a bit more freedom being away from the shows international production base in Fiji.

Fucking producers though leading us down that path yet again of giving viewers what we've wanted since episode 1 - it's not so much George that I hate, it's George being at the centre of every bloody episode. Can't remember where but somebody used to keep a count of all the diaries to camera the contestants did - George must have done more than the rest of the final 5 put together. Feels like we get at least three or four per episode from him yet have only her from the likes of Cara and Wei three or four times over the entire season.

Guess the ideal play at final 5 is for Hayley to win immunity and Flick to use her idol. That should result in George finally going, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. He's probably still in the outback now.

Could it be though that George is the only one who is giving them anything to work with?
Surely no one would want more confessionals from Dani or Flick.
Wei barely speaks, Cara doesn't have much to add, and Hayley is more of a challenge beast than a talker.

If George is the producer's favourite, blame the casting for not choosing anyone else as interesting.

Hayley could have made a big mistake getting rid of Danni. She should have persuaded Wei to get rid of George. The Danni/Flick voting block wanted to take Hayley through to the final three. The George/Cara team clearly wants Wei. Now Hayley has potentially impacted her shot at making it, although she can still make a majority with Flick and Wei (Wei hates George so much!).

George has only just started throwing challenges. Could it be he wants the others to look at him as a goat to make the numbers, then he'll pull out some amazing endurance stunt at the end?

I really wish Shannon had made it. A final showdown between her and Hayley would have been epic. Throw Danni into the mix too. The women are definitely the alphas this season.

Out of the remaining group, I think Wei and Cara have the least chance of winning over the jury. Neither have made any major plays and have just focused on riding coat tails through the game. Even Flick has done more by association with Danni than by herself, but I think she'd be the favourite with the jury. But really, Hayley or George deserve it more, for all their scrambling, scheming and lying - they've worked hard! Ultimately, I hope Hayley wins, or Flick if Hayley doesn't make it. I'll be mad if Wei wins - she's done zip (as JLP would say).

George has only just started throwing challenges. Could it be he wants the others to look at him as a goat to make the numbers, then he'll pull out some amazing endurance stunt at the end?
George obviously thought he didn't stand a chance of winning either challenge (although Wai ultimately proved him wrong on the IC, good for her). I think he just decided not to exhaust himself unnecessarily and conserve whatever energy has left for the remaining challenges.

I expect either Hayley or George will get voted out in the next two episodes - just hopefully not both of them.

I can’t see Hayley getting voted out tbh. She is surrounded by allies. As much as they think she is a turncoat, they also need her to take out their mortal enemies.

It’s hard to imagine Flick working with Wei / GeorgeCara to take out Haley. Haley has been good to George, I cannot see him favouring Flick.

She made the best choice for her game. If Haley left Dani in, it reduces Haleys chances of winning immunity challenges, honestly at this stage if the game, that is everything. Noone and I mean noone would think they could beat Haley in final tribal council. @chumly if Haley loses the final endurance to Dani (very good chance Dani wins), Haley would be out the game 100%. George is just terrible at challenges and will cut down any endurance challenge by about 4 hours! amuch better choice for her lol

Back