Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 21 Discussion

Who do you think is a shoe-in for the final?

• Total voters
…I don’t know why but whenever they show scenes of the rocky mountains around the outback… I’m always waiting to hear the pan pipes theme music of ‘Picnic at hanging rock’ lol!… cheers.

…please… could it really happen?… could Dani actually be voted out tonight?… I’ll probably have a mental orgasm if she does… either that or another stroke (hopefully the first one)… cheers.

I always knew Wai was a Challenge Beast :roflmao:

You don't need too much upstairs to be a prison guard hahaha ... I think half of them could have started on the puzzle straight away and Wai would have still beaten them :)

….you can’t tell me that the Producers don’t TELL them where the idols are to ensure that they get the storylines that THEY want… cheers.

If I was Dani I would probably say to Hayley, "You have flipped on me so many times now, that if you flip tonight & either me or Flick ends up on the jury, not only can I guarantee you won't get our votes, we will hammer the jury not to vote for you - you have to stick to your word tonight.. Up to you -- flip one more time & it won't matter if you get to the final 3!"

…please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… please be Dani!… cheers.

Back