Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 21 Discussion

Who do you think is a shoe-in for the final?

• Total voters
…George isn’t ‘taking a break’ Pags… he’s totally given up trying old son… cheers.

…Dani wins reward and then takes Hayley along to share it… later on ‘Flick finds’ an idol… goodbye George… cheers.

George is so annoying, he gives up on the challenge then whinges when someone else wins and takes someone from his alliance, which was always going to happen..

I'd love to see him go home tonight just to wipe that smirk from his face, but alas, Ch 10 hasn't advertised the bejesus out this episode tonight, so he's safe :)

…I’d love to see some kind of critter come scurrying out of those bedsheets just as they’re all snuggling in for the night lol?… am I evil?… cheers.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, its the same old waffle... Hayley says she'll flip but never does, George will convince her to remain on his alliance.. We'll hear lots of maybe's and yes I will join you blah, blah, blah... & then Flick will get 4 votes again :roflmao:

…this challenge is Georges only chance of not going tonight methinks!… he needs to win it… ha!… as if!… cheers.

…Dani will probably just Karate chop the hitching rails and tiles to win this lol!… cheers

Back