Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 17 Discussion

Will the former Brawn tribe members get picked off from here on out?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who is everyone wanting to win?

I don't really have a favourite at this stage. But there isn't really anyone that I wouldn't want to win at this stage.
George, funnily enough, but I think his luck will run out eventually.

Let's make it so it's not an all girl race to the end & let's get rid off some boring people...

how do we guarantee this? We'll make it so only the last 4 can be voted.

i know let's make it a physical challenge of running. We're guaranted to have the last 4 being women 😡

…Geotge… don’t be foolish… hang onto that idol for yourself instead of saving someone else… it’s getting to the point that you need to look after your own back now old son… cheers.

Let's make it so it's not an all girl race to the end & let's get rid off some boring people...

how do we guarantee this? We'll make it so only the last 4 can be voted.

i know let's make it a physical challenge of running. We're guaranted to have the last 4 being women 😡

Lets be honest, none of these 4 going is a huge loss. Finally we will get rid of some of the dead weight.

George. Gulp, Emmet. Cara? (But I don't want George to waste his secret idol on her tonight...)

George, funnily enough, but I think his luck will run out eventually.
George definitely has the best 'resume' as they like to say. And I think he's earned a win.

As for Emmett. I too have become victim to a type of Stockholm syndrome.

…I want Andrew to win now because he doesn’t keep bragging on how fantastic he is… if not him… then either George or Hayley… cheers.

…why the hell don’t they vote out Dani?… she’s as big a threat as Emmet!… cheers.

Back