Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 17 Discussion

Will the former Brawn tribe members get picked off from here on out?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Probably

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Probably Not

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t even really care whether the Brain alliance survives. Last night was epic, huge gameplay. George is a strategic mastermind in this game. I never imagined after the first episode I would be saying that.
Ain't that the truth.

…evenin’ all…fthanks for starting the thread Timmy my friend… hopefully… yet again… I’m hoping that Emmet goes tonight… if not… Dani… as I said… here’s hoping… cheers.

……geez!… who would’ve thought that typing with one hand and eating a Chokito bar with the other hand could be so difficult?… and they say that men can’t multitask!… go me!… cheers.

My usual source failed to post the link to last night's ep until I was heading to bed, so I had to wait until this morning to watch it! So that was frustrating. Hopefully tonight's will be up sooner. I thought if George was going to flip back he'd have done it sooner, but his timing turned out to be perfect really. Flushed an idol, took out one of Emmett's closest allies, and now there's a wedge between Emmett and Dani. Excellent.

I thought if George was going to flip back he'd have done it sooner, but this timing turned out to be perfect really. Flushed an idol, took out one of Emmett's closest allies, and now there's a wedge between Emmett and Dani. Excellent.
👏🏽 🤩

Glad George found that. But I wish he'd quickly put it away and stop waving it around!

Back