Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 15 Discussion

You're going on Survivor. What would you like to take?

• Shoe strings

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Chewing gum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sunglasses

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Condoms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teddy bear

• Vibrator

• Turnip

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mixed

• Overly revealing swimwear

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ooh, horrible film.
Which one was he, the murderer man?
The bit that stuck in my mind was when he said to that girl, sticking the knife in her spine, she'd be just like a head on a stick! 😮
…yes he was the bad guy in the movie February… he was quite chilling wasn’t he?… cheers.

Why didn't Hayley mention that George told her flick has the immunity Idol ?

that would have been the clincher, they would have known then, but she didn't say anything

…George with his shirt off again… we discussed this before George!… why do you keep punishing us like this?… there are some sights that can never be unseen!…in the name of Humanity… please stop it!… cheers.

Why didn't Hayley mention that George told her flick has the immunity Idol ?

that would have been the clincher, they would have known then, but she didn't say anything
Yeah was waiting got that. Maybe hoping to keep that if needed at a later date 🤷🏽‍♂️

…George with his shirt off again… we discussed this before George!… why do you keep punishing us like this?… there are some sights that can never be unseen!…in the name of Humanity… please stop it!… cheers.
Yes, not an attractive chest. I do like a good old fashioned hairy chest!
Unless it's a muscular oiled up one!

…it’s looking like Hayley has a full sized London double decker Bus compared to your little Tonker Toy Bus George… just saying………….. cheers.

…it’s looking like Hayley has a full sized London double decker Bus compared to your little Tonker Toy Bus George… just saying………….. cheers.
Tonka toy! I remember them!
And while they're all talking, going back to busses. The old open backdoor bus with the conductor and ticket machine!

Piss poor effort by Hailee to convince the tribe on her death knell therefore she deserves to go

Back