Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 15 Discussion

You're going on Survivor. What would you like to take?

• Shoe strings

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Chewing gum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sunglasses

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Condoms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teddy bear

• Vibrator

• Turnip

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mixed

• Overly revealing swimwear

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
…well… that was… um… interesting… I suppose… so all those votes to vote out Hayley amounted to nothing after 24 hours… so if they all repeat the vote she just gets unanimously voted out yet again?… if she is evicted out like that again then should they all be worried if she becomes another Council Juror?… thanks for the fun tonight folks… Sleep tight… nite all… cheers.

God this show's editing is so awful. Only giving FIVE people confessionals in each of the last two episodes??? There's no excuse for the editing distribution to be so imbalanced when these episodes are so long.

Oh, man. That's not a challenge for a bigger body. I really liked seeing the look of happiness on Baden's face when he was made first member of the jury. I would have also liked it if he'd just stayed out there - what an excellent camper he is! - on Redemption Rock and then got snuck back in to the game when they least expected it.

I'm just so mad at Hayley for what she's done betraying George and Cara's assistance in last night's ep and now compounding it by 100 tonight. So I am no longer a fan of her game, but being back she will help mix it up, I guess. It would be fun for Emmet and his kidney bean to get blindsided, also.

No great loss with Chelsea imo, I was hoping she'd be voted out soon anyway.

Baden was likable enough but no great loss to the game either.

George in politician mode avoids lying by deflecting.

Hayley is going to need to win some serious immunities to avoid being voted straight out again.

These Twists are exhausting now. The purity of the show is seriously being messed around with. If they need an extended episode count why not just try redemption island? It pushes the first elimination back until the 3rd episode if they really want it to, and also takes care of the need of none elimination challenges. Obviously I would prefer them just not do fake eliminations. If you're voted out you're voted out. If theres gonna be a way for a contestant to return the opportunity needs to be equally shared, then I won't have as much dismissal towards the returnee as much as I normally would. Hayley is a great player who really got screwed over by this one sole vote twist, so I don't terribly knock her too much for this because her and Baden got screwed over. And poor Baden, really poor Baden. To be voted out by a 1-0 vote and to be eliminated via a challenge really is just plain unfair. This season is disappointing me almost a much as All Stars. From an editing standpoint it's almost as clear as day Hayley is going to come out and take this out, and they focus on the same people every episode. Hayley, George, Dani and Emmett. Flick gets mentioned here and there, but what happened to Wai after all that build up in the beginning? Laura's underdog story literally just died as well. Andrew? Who? Gerald? Who? Even Cara who was a big presence in the middle has suddenly become irrelevant. I'm in the middle of rewatching S1 in 2016 and Jesus Christ the editing balance is beyond different, actually the show itself feels incredibly different. I am not sure if Australian Survivor is heading in the right direction.

^ It hasn't been heading in the right direction for years. Editing became a mess with Champions vs. Contenders and it's only gotten progressively worse.

Well that was a waste of time then as we're back to where we started, except with one less (so another non-elimination will now be required). And why do they never seem to film post-tribal - surely that's when the shit goes down. We almost always pick up the next morning - are they ordered straight to bed after they're dropped back at camp?

The episode clearly was the wrong way round too - everytime previously they've pulled this twist (which they have, a lot!) the challenge has been the opener to the episode, not the end. Makes it look like it was originally intended for the first two from merge but they didn't want to waste it on Kez or Laura.

Back