Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brains V Brawn - Episode 15 Discussion

You're going on Survivor. What would you like to take?

• Shoe strings

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Chewing gum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sunglasses

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Condoms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teddy bear

• Vibrator

• Turnip

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Mixed

• Overly revealing swimwear

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted turnip, but I'd bring a bag of turnips. And then I'd eat some turnips in order to make room for an idol. And then I'd find an idol and put it in my turnip bag. And my tribe mates would be like "Who has the idol? Could it be Columbo? Let's ask him." So they would go up to me and ask me if I have the idol. And I show them my turnip bag and say "see? No idol." But then they make me empty my entire turnip bag and the idol falls out on to the ground. I try telling them them that the idol is actually a turnip shaped like an immunity idol. To prove it I start to chew the idol. It tastes like blueberry muffin. But the tribemates just roll their eyes at me. Later that night they flush out my idol at tribal, then at the next tribal I'm voted out of the game with my bag of turnips. I go back home, whilst the turnip bag later becomes the NSW health minister.

WTF just had an extraordinary long amount of ads and when it's returned it's halfway through a challenge what the f***** going on here
Australian networks streaming services are unacceptably sub-par.
I think 7plus is the worst.

I voted turnip, but I'd bring a bag of turnips. And then I'd eat some turnips in order to make room for an idol. And then I'd find an idol and put it in my turnip bag. And my tribe mates would be like "Who has the idol? Could it be Columbo? Let's ask him." So they would go up to me and ask me if I have the idol. And I show them my turnip bag and say "see? No idol." But then they make me empty my entire turnip bag and the idol falls out on to the ground. I try telling them them that the idol is actually a turnip shaped like an immunity idol. To prove it I start to chew the idol. It tastes like blueberry muffin. But the tribemates just roll their eyes at me. Later that night they flush out my idol at tribal, then at the next tribal I'm voted out of the game with my bag of turnips. I go back home, whilst the turnip bag later becomes the NSW health minister.
…I love the way your brain ticks over my friend… you should write short novels with that creative mind of yours methinks!… cheers.

Back