Do we still want polls…

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shove them up your arse!…

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
…I know that it’s not on yet but I don’t trust Channel 7 not to start it earlier than advertised… hence the flicking over all of the time… lol!… I want to see what they do with the drones again… they were spectacular… cheers.

…I know that it’s not on yet but I don’t trust Channel 7 not to start it earlier than advertised… hence the flicking over all of the time… lol!… I want to see what they do with the drones again… they were spectacular… cheers.
Haha fair enough on the channel 7 front, but Japan is known to be very on time. I doubt it will start earlier. Hehe.
And yeah the drones were awesome. Looking forward to this closing ceremony.

Haha fair enough on the channel 7 front, but Japan is known to be very on time. I doubt it will start earlier. Hehe.
And yeah the drones were awesome. Looking forward to this closing ceremony.
…all through the Olympics Channel 7 have been doing lead up stories to milk it for all it’s worth so I figured that why would this be different?… lol!… they are liable to do a ‘sneak preview‘ of the event… I trust Japan… I just don’t trust Channel 7 lol!… cheers.

Emmett pretty wise not to say too much when they are trying to paint him as a misogynist.
When Rachel went him about trying in challenges I actually think Emmett had a point. Rachel basically saying it wasn’t worth them trying in challenges because they are just going to be picked off. Emmett tried to say: don’t give up because if we win no one has to go home.

Back