• No…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shove them up your arse!…

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… please… someone else start these threads… pretty please… we don’t want double episodes again… do we?… cheers.

…I reckon that Simon?… is it that has 2 idols in his back pocket could get the flick tonight… cheers.

I wish I could be here and watching live and I would start the threads in that case. One person has recommended a VPN that supposedly works but it's $100/year which is four times the price I'm paying for my current one that does everything except Channel 10/10play. And I can't afford that. So please try harder.

I wish I could be here and watching live and I would start the threads in that case. One person has recommended a VPN that supposedly works but it's $100/year which is four times the price I'm paying for my current one that does everything except Channel 10/10play. And I can't afford that. So please try harder.
But you usually watch the show later that night. So by the time it’s time to start a poll you have seen the same as us? You can make a poll based on where we are all up to haha.

…so it’s Georgia’s turn to escape eviction tonight being that she’s out with an ‘illness’ eh?… cheers.

…at least the challenges this year are all becoming better one’s than previous years… they seem to be more complicated… cheers.

Back