Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brain v Brawn - Episode 11

How long could you survive on Survivor?

• Total voters
I feel like the challenges started out more even, but the last few have been more brawn favouring.

Out of interest, how's every one doing their census tomorrow, on online? I don't think they sent a paper one this year. That should be fun with the site crashing and a $200 fine for everyday it's late!
…we’ve been filling out our paper one today… I thought that asking for my cock size was going a bit too far… cheers.

Hope you're surviving lockdown! The long ones are not so fun.
To be honest it doesn’t really make that much of a change to my life. I’m an essential worker, so I work, cook and watch TV.
Haha nah I am missing hanging with mates… the hardest part is that there doesn’t even appear to be an end in sight. We’ve all been through it!
the Olympics were a nice distraction!

To be honest it doesn’t really make that much of a change to my life. I’m an essential worker, so I work, cook and watch TV.
Haha nah I am missing hanging with mates… the hardest part is that there doesn’t even appear to be an end in sight. We’ve all been through it!
the Olympics were a nice distraction!

Yeah I feel for all the work from home people. It's not for me I've decided. Need the change of scenery. Feel very lucky to have avoided a really long lockdown up here.

Hope you're surviving lockdown! The long ones are not so fun.
…my sweet darling wife and myself are pensioners so we’re used to not going out for lengths of time so lockdowns for 2 weeks at a time are a snap for us lol!… cheers.

Yeah I feel for all the work from home people. It's not for me I've decided. Need the change of scenery. Feel very lucky to have avoided a really long lockdown up here.
Oh totally. I am so thankful that I need to work face to face with clients. Being locked at home would have me going stir crazy!

Back