Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor: Brain v Brawn - Episode 11

How long could you survive on Survivor?

• Total voters
7:30PM - 8:40PM
CC

Even when you think your private conversation won't be heard by others, it almost always is. The other castaways use the overheard information to their advantage among their own tribal alliance.

Thank you for starting this thread! :roflmao: :rolleyes:O_O

Could be a combined reward/immunity challenge? Only a 70 minute ep tonight.

7:30PM - 8:40PM
CC

Even when you think your private conversation won't be heard by others, it almost always is. The other castaways use the overheard information to their advantage among their own tribal alliance.

Thank you for starting this thread! :roflmao: :rolleyes:O_O

Could be a combined reward/immunity challenge? Only a 70 minute ep tonight.
I’m a big 70 minute episode fan!

Yeah combined I reckon. I feel like it’s going to be a predictable tribal tonight.

…evenin’ all… thanks for starting the thread Columbo… I love the poll my friend lol!… cheers.

I think if I played Survivor I would play to be a controversial dick that pisses everyone off. I will tell you how dumb everyone is and not help out at camp, & spend my spare time idol hunting and then as a final move give my idol away to the next most annoying person. I’d want to be remembered, yet minimize my time out there.

Viva la Des Quilty, from season 1 (ch10)!

…in the promo George is doing ‘tough talk’ to the camera but hopefully not to other campmates… is he talking himself into being evicted?... I sure hope not… (a word of advice George… check in your ego mate or you’ll talk yourself into being evicted old son)… cheers..

…Rachel is now talking about ‘missing her family’ etc… only because her… Laura and Georgia tried a coup last night and failed… is she saying that because she’s preparing herself for a fall?… that she’s going home soon?… I think so… cheers.

Back