Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor Blood v Water, Ep 2

Oh god I hope not!
I don't mind him personally. The scene of him and Khanh was cute. He seems to be positioned well socially and physically he is clearly a beast. We shall see how he is strategically later. He is sticking out to me as a winner atm, if not maybe Shan or Sophie? Still a bit too early. But Hayley's win last year was so foreshown so who knows?

I don't mind him personally. The scene of him and Khanh was cute. He seems to be positioned well socially and physically he is clearly a beast. We shall see how he is strategically later. He is sticking out to me as a winner atm, if not maybe Shan or Sophie? Still a bit too early. But Hayley's win last year was so foreshown so who knows?
I didn't mind the bit with Khanh, it showed more personality than his other entire season.
It could turn out the way you predict, or they could eliminate him and Sam early because they are such a physical threat.

Both episodes have had predictable outcomes, but I am loving the cast so far. Although they are really forcing us to like Chrissy (or at least they're trying to). It's good to see Sandra keep low this time in comparison to her last two games. I'm tipping Mark to win at the moment.

I don't mind Chrissy but I wish she would stop referring to herself as a "hot mess". I find it annoying.

Going by the betting on Sportsbet, looks like someone placed a lot of money on 1 particular person to win, so they are very likely the winner of this season.

Crap I hope those odds change dramatically
I want khan to win or last to the end
Very enjoyable viewing
I missed the last series was it good, worth me watching later?

I missed the last series was it good, worth me watching later?

Depends on what you like. If you like lots of twists and advantages then you’ll like it. The edit was a bit lopsided and too much focus on less than a quarter of the cast. I found it predictable and the cast was a bit meh.

It’s refreshing to see on this blood vs water cast there’s more every day Aussies as opposed to sports stars. I hope that era of casting half of them as athletes is over.

Reactions: kxk
It’s refreshing to see on this blood vs water cast there’s more every day Aussies as opposed to sports stars. I hope that era of casting half of them as athletes is over.
Mark and Sam are still two too many for me.

Reactions: kxk
Second right result in a row - you just can't trust a loose cannon like that. Episodes still too long though.

Back