Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor Blood v Water, Ep 2

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Anyone want to post daily threads, please go ahead, not my usual input😀
Good start ...great 1st boot
Go Khan, win it please, and excited to see him cooking survivor style

I have never watched survivor before ever but I guess you could call me one of Sophie’s haters and I do want to see if she is as insufferable on this show as she is on every other medium. After this episode airs can someone please report back on this?

Who is Sophie?

Update on Mr Sticky, Rev Kay has responded, she called his number, went to message
If she gets no response she will contact his sister...
Thanked you guys for alerting her to his absence, had not spoken to him recently

I hope he’s ok and just chilling during his time away from the forum.

Sophia Cachia is one of the contestants appearing alongside her sister KJ, but she is somewhat well known beforehand through blogging and Instagram and is just someone who manages to rub people the wrong way constantly. But maybe she will be seen in a different light this series.

Thanks, what does she look like?
I would be happy if Sondra lasts for a little, enough for her to beg for mercy, aus survivor is a very different game and culture....she would have noticed the difference and how more women win here...something I like a lot

This is Sophie on the right with dark her and her sister who she is competing with.

(assuming I have managed to correctly insert a photo that is)

Attachments

• C9C61AC1-DC69-45EE-9447-86D3FB5DFFDC.jpeg
    C9C61AC1-DC69-45EE-9447-86D3FB5DFFDC.jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: kxk
They both have spectacles I think
There are a lot of very young looking boys
Have not noticed anyone hot yet....one dark haired guy looks promising
They all look better a few weeks in when they have lost weight and gotten more scruffy

Oh poo
Tv reception is fucked, boo hoo can’t watch right now
Have fun, see you later

I wanna see Sandra do more than 39 days. Interested in her take on the difference between the US experience and ours.

I hope he’s ok and just chilling during his time away from the forum.

Sophia Cachia is one of the contestants appearing alongside her sister KJ, but she is somewhat well known beforehand through blogging and Instagram and is just someone who manages to rub people the wrong way constantly. But maybe she will be seen in a different light this series.
Hasn’t been shown much yet I think.

Oh poo
Tv reception is fucked, boo hoo can’t watch right now
Have fun, see you later
Pull out both ends of the antenna cable and reinsert them. Sometimes gets a better connection.

Reactions: kxk
I hope they’re still coming this year!

👋🏽 hello btdubs.

Tonight’s snuffing was not unexpected!
hey-there-cute.gif

I'm sure they will! So does that mean bye bye Brianna? They're just about to do immunity challenge up here.

Both episodes have had predictable outcomes, but I am loving the cast so far. Although they are really forcing us to like Chrissy (or at least they're trying to). It's good to see Sandra keep low this time in comparison to her last two games. I'm tipping Mark to win at the moment.

Back