Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

There are sooo many other past Survivor US contestants I’d rather see. In fact - anyone else who has played more than one season.

Reactions: kxk
Leave has-been US contestants for Survivor US please. Do they have such little faith in the AU production they feel they need to add this gimmick? I hope not.

If they really have to bring past contestants back, it should be someone from the Australian version whose game was cut short, like Phoebe. But really it's too early to be looking back, and we should be distancing ourselves from the US version and proving we can stand on our own. Also... Russell Hantz.

Oh God please no. Australian Survivor doesn't need him. Im starting to feel like I did when just after the start of BBUS19 fucking Paul walked in the door to fuck everything up.

How to mess up a perfectly good thing....add Russell Hantz to the mix.

Jericho shared their one year reunion.
30894121_1099280253543203_401370577916395520_n.jpg

Hantz....bullshit.....Americans have no clue, the champions bit means you have won or done something outstanding like Olympics etc

I believe they may have made this the theme due to how many class athletes have been inundating the auditions, and what to do about that without making it very unbalanced.
We have already seen a few .....

I came to post this, aww
Survivor winner Jericho Malabonga will use $500,000 prize money for FIRST TIME to help co-star Luke Toki achieve his dream of taking his autistic son to Disneyland

Qantas flight attendant has now revealed what his first major purchase with the money will be - and it will melt your heart!

Jericho, 25, told Daily Mail Australia on Saturday he would be taking former co-star Luke Toki and his family, including his six-year-old son with autism, to Disneyland in September.

4CD5EEE200000578-5797721-image-a-29_1527921467443.jpg

'I wanted to help fulfill his dream to take his entire family to Disneyland!' Jericho said, joking he wasn't going to help with his other hope of 'putting it all on red' as expressed on the reality TV show.

He said the plan has been set in place since March, but Luke only told his wife and two children of the exciting trip last weekend.

Jericho explained the children were very excited for the holiday, laughing as he added: 'The kids are ready to go now.'

Surprisingly, this is Jericho's first major thing to have spent his impressive half-a-million prize money on since.

'I wanted to make sure I didn't take anything away from him. This was still 'his thing' to do for the kids. So I said, you buy the family the tickets to Disneyland and I'll help you get them there,' he confessed.

Luke, a Perth mining technician, is beyond excited for the trip and has taken to Instagram with colourful posts announcing the holiday.

'Who would of thought! A year ago I was starving, tired, and at the most miserable place on earth, to then be heading to Disneyland the "happiest place on earth" with my family and best mate - I cant wait,' Luke told Daily Mail Australia.

Taking a cheeky swipe at his close pal, he added: 'I just hope Jeri is tall enough to go on all the rides.'

He announced the news on Instagram, writing: 'After last year's effort on @survivorau I said if I won, I would take the family to @disneyland... Well I didn't win but I made a life-long friend out of it and together we have decided to make a dream come true. The happiest place on earth here we come baby!'

4CD5EF0D00000578-5797721-image-a-26_1527921317169.jpg

Nice
How sweet of Jericho

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ke-Tokis-family-Disneyland.html#ixzz5HKWnPRYZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Such a sweet story and friendship isn't it.....
I just adore Jericho for also being so sensitive to Luke, being the Dad who wants to do this for his kids....that part is extra lovely

Hey thats great. By the way that half million is tax free isnt it? If so in the end the winner of Survivor Australia makes virtually as much as the winner of the American million dollar version in dollars ignoring the currency discount.

Hey thats great. By the way that half million is tax free isnt it? If so in the end the winner of Survivor Australia makes virtually as much as the winner of the American million dollar version in dollars ignoring the currency discount.
Correct, there is no tax payable on prize money (including gambling and lotteries) in Australia.

Back