Skip to main content

Australian Survivor: Articles

Get a room! Booted Survivor contestant Rohan and his girlfriend put on VERY passionate public display of affection as she almost suffers a wardrobe malfunction in her dress
By KATE HUTCHINSON FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 11:17 +10:00, 12 September 2016 | UPDATED: 16:30 +10:00, 12 September 2016

They are currently in the throes of a new relationship.

And 28-year-old Survivor evictee Rohan Maclaren and his new girlfriend Courtney Fallow could not keep their hands nor lips off one another during a sit-down dinner on Saturday night.

The pair put on a VERY passionate and public display of affection as they attended the annual Fashion + Aid event, held at the Crown Palladium in Melbourne.

Scroll own for video

3829391F00000578-3784621-Puckering_up_Survivor_evictee_Rohan_Maclaren_28_and_girlfriend_C-m-1_1473642901031.jpg

Get a room! Survivor evictee Rohan Maclaren and his new girlfriend Courtney Fallow could not keep their hands nor lips off one another during a sit-down dinner on Saturday night

Throughout the three courses the couple constantly locked lips at the dinner table.

And it was no wonder why Rohan appeared smitten for Courtney turned heads in a racy red gown with a neckline slashed to the naval.

Her dangerously low-cut frock saw the model almost have a slight wardrobe malfunction - the dress sitting right on her nipples.

3829361000000578-3784621-Kiss_me_The_stunning_blonde_model_plants_a_kiss_on_her_boyfriend-m-2_1473642921362.jpg

Kiss me! The couple constantly locked lips at the dinner table

A hint of the model's Hollywood tape - stuck onto her nipples to cover her breasts - was exposed.

Courtney kept her hair natural in a slight wave, letting her blonde locks fall below her shoulders.

She wore a heavy amount of bronzer on her cheeks, and pink lipstick, which became smeared from constantly kissing her boyfriend.

3829367B00000578-0-image-a-29_1473637517662.jpg

Turning heads: And it was no wonder why as Courtney turned heads in a racy red gown with a neckline slashed to her naval

3829380B00000578-0-image-a-30_1473637539191.jpg

Be careful! Her dangerously low-cut dress saw the model have a slight wardrobe malfunction - the dress sitting right on her nipples

The couple appeared smitten with each other - laughing, smiling and gazing into each other's eyes the whole evening.

Rohan stuck to the black-tie dress code, looking handsome in a black suit, black bow tie and crisp white shirt.

38283AC900000578-0-image-a-32_1473638105630.jpg

Happy couple: Rohan and Courtney looked loved-up at the charity event

382830E000000578-0-image-a-33_1473638112733.jpg

Lady in red: Courtney donned an extremely low-cut red dress for the evening

3828300E00000578-0-image-a-34_1473638146694.jpg

Young love: Courtney and Rohan, both models, cut a dashing couple

Since leaving the deserted island in Survivor, Rohan has been making up for lost time - being spotted out and about on other evenings of late.

In late August, the model was once again sharply dressed as he enjoyed a wild night out at Bond Bar in Melbourne.

He spent the evening surrounded by glamorous female guests.

38283BE400000578-0-image-a-35_1473638419808.jpg

Handsome: Rohan stuck to the black-tie dress code, looking handsome in a black suit, black bow tie and crisp white shirt

The model was booted from the reality series after giving his immunity idol to Sydneysider Phoebe Timmins.

Kristie Bennett and Kat Dumont showed no allegiance to their old Aganoa tribe teammate.

He seemed more than happy to pose for pictures with fellow bar goers - including a busty brunette.

38292C7B00000578-0-image-a-27_1473637489770.jpg

More PDA: Real Housewives of Melbourne's Janet Roach, 57, was also spotted with her new boyfriend Sam Grace in a PDA session at the charity event

The young loved-up pair weren't the only ones locking lips at the event.

Real Housewives of Melbourne's Janet Roach, 57, was also spotted with her new boyfriend Sam Grace in a PDA session at the charity event.

The reality star and Sam - the CEO of Australia's Chemist Warehouse - were extremely cosy at the event, as they sat next to each other at the glitzy dinner.

Meanwhile, former Bachelor girls Olena Khamula, Laura Williams, Sasha Zhuravlyova, Georgia Tripos, Amber Gelinas, Aimee Psellos, Toylna Baan and Stephanie Dixon also attended the event.

3832E36D00000578-0-image-a-31_1473637963543.jpg

A little worst for wear: Rohan was booted from Survivor after giving his immunity idol to Phoebe Timmins

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...wardrobe-malfunction-dress.html#ixzz4K1RbpwSk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

UGH, he really is going to be a new Tully isn't he? A few minutes exposure on a reality show and now he'll be EVERYWHERE.

UGH, he really is going to be a new Tully isn't he? A few minutes exposure on a reality show and now he'll be EVERYWHERE.
I for one cannot wait for the never ending string of product promotions on his Instagram account. My life won't be complete without knowing what shirt he's being paid to wear and what health drink he's pretending to like.

I for one cannot wait for the never ending string of product promotions on his Instagram account. My life won't be complete without knowing what shirt he's being paid to wear and what health drink he's pretending to like.
But will he start an online workout program that can be yours for just $9.99 a month?

Just found Rohans instagram page:) lol

rohanmaclaren
Crown Towers Melbourne
14295312_1059839840795741_427469665_n.jpg

390 likes
2d

rohanmaclaren
14271990_184475448641123_611098422_n.jpg

410 likes
3d

rohanmaclaren
14280375_1750994538495095_29545140_n.jpg

394 likes
5d

For my sins, I clicked on #dongshot. It's probably the best he's ever looked (ie. with heavy make-up). He didn't look like that on Survivor. For someone whose looks are his only asset, he's not that attractive, like a second-rate Robert Pattinson.

I don't know where else to put this, Americans talking about Survivor Aus:)

From SURVIVORSUCKS BIG FORUM
http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic...r-pretty-good-1st-episode?page=8#.V9d2Kvl97IU

I am really loving this Australian Survivor. Survivor USA hasn't been this good for years.

Am I wrong in saying so far this is the best survivor season since HvV?
Since Cagayan at least

Plenty of hot chicks, good production values and interesting cast. I'll be staying tuned.

I watched it here:

http://watchs.me/australian-survivor/australian-survivor-season-3-episode-1.html/2

This bit,oooo, is very, very interesting gossip

Connor looks so tiny and depressed. Like a squashed hobbit. But guess what? Jeff Probst is following him on Twitter! I've never heard of Jeffy following ANYone on Twitter. I guess that means he's got an eye on Connor as a possible import. He's got star quality. He photographs so well...Even when he's depressed...He won't win of course, but this Survivor is sooooo good, I just can't believe it. And I can't stop watching it. 15000 people applied! The ratings aren't going so well, so enjoy this one while you can. There may not be another. Down Under I mean...
Connor grew up in the Australia outback living with his family in the shell of an abandoned railway car! No electricity, no running water, a hole in the ground as a toilet. Connor must feel right at home.
Anyway, he's interested Probst. Which is akin to winning....Yes? If he can get through customs, etc. we may be seeing Connor on S35.

How interesting, could they be contemplating an international survivor? Or even just Aussies v USA

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic...r-pretty-good-1st-episode?page=8#.V9d2Kvl97IU

I am really loving this Australian Survivor. Survivor USA hasn't been this good for years.

Since Cagayan at least

Plenty of hot chicks, good production values and interesting cast. I'll be staying tuned.

I watched it here:

http://watchs.me/australian-survivor/australian-survivor-season-3-episode-1.html/2

Connor looks so tiny and depressed. Like a squashed hobbit. But guess what? Jeff Probst is following him on Twitter! I've never heard of Jeffy following ANYone on Twitter. I guess that means he's got an eye on Connor as a possible import. He's got star quality. He photographs so well...Even when he's depressed...

How interesting, could they be contemplating an international survivor? Or even just Aussies v USA

He even has hobbit legs, if you see him walking away from the back. Adorable! I am not surprised Jiffy is showing an interest in him. Such expressive, mournful eyes, and keen on the game.

I think this Australian Survivor will shake things up in the US. Our production values are so good, and Aussie creatives are always innovative. After they filmed season 2 in Aus, they really upped the game with the challenge formations.

Also, we have some of the best cinematographers in the world. Really sneaky editors, with the trademark Aus humour. And the spectacular overhead footage of the islands and the sheer beauty of it interwoven through at a greater extent than the US productions shows how this visual aspect can be more than shots of young boobie women in bikinis and the odd monkey or treefrog interspliced with the gameplay.

Why not import Conner as well?!

Since Cagayan at least

I watched it here:

Connor looks so tiny and depressed. Like a squashed hobbit. But guess what? Jeff Probst is following him on Twitter! I've never heard of Jeffy following ANYone on Twitter. I guess that means he's got an eye on Connor as a possible import. He's got star quality. He photographs so well...Even when he's depressed...He won't win of course, but this Survivor is sooooo good, I just can't believe it. And I can't stop watching it. 15000 people applied! The ratings aren't going so well, so enjoy this one while you can. There may not be another. Down Under I mean...
Connor grew up in the Australia outback living with his family in the shell of an abandoned railway car! No electricity, no running water, a hole in the ground as a toilet. Connor must feel right at home.
Anyway, he's interested Probst. Which is akin to winning....Yes? If he can get through customs, etc. we may be seeing Connor on S35.

...wow!... now that is quite interesting isn't it?... Conner hasn't really been able to shine yet with being on losing teams all of the time but he tries to hang in there and hold his head up high as much as he can so maybe Probst see's his potential from that possibly?... the fact that he is a 'pretty boy' too could be Conner's winning ticket towards further future stardom perhaps?... cheers.

Good news for a likely renewal:

From: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/09/ten-upbeat-about-offspring-survivor.html

Meanwhile TEN is also upbeat about Australian Survivor despite some outings being fourth in its slot. The Demos have been strong and the social media chat (aside from criticism about the show’s length) has been universally strong.

TEN’s Head of Entertainment and Factual Programs Stephen Tate says people are watching, but on multiple platforms.

“It’s actually tracking well ahead of the first season of The Bachelor and also the first season of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Australia” he told News Corp.

“And look what a powerhouse The Bachelor is now. The thing is that at TEN we know that we need to stick with brands and support them.”

...haha!... I just replied to this post in the ratings thread so instead of re-writing anything about it I've just cut and pasted it into here instead lol!... here's what I had to say in response to your post...

..."The thing is that at TEN we know that we need to stick with brands and support them.”...<<<-------now that statement right there by Stephen Tate is exactly why Channel 10 do these shows so well... even after shaky starts when the show is new and in it's first season... the faith that they have in their new shows and the fact that they don't panic and shift them to different time slots just for ratings sake shows the mentality that they have to stay loyal to the show and their fans...

...they did this with 'I'm a celeb' and 'Masterchef' in their first seasons and look at the rewards they reap now... they have faith in their new shows for in the long term and not just short term... this is their winning formula for such successful shows that usually rate the best in the 2nd and 3rd seasons and onwards... good on Channel 10 for having the balls to stand by their new shows with such faith and conviction...

...the fact that Survivor is doing better than 'Bachelor' and I'm a Celeb' in it's first season ensures that we will be seeing plenty more seasons of 'Australian Survivor' from here onwards for sure... woohoo!... kudos to Channel 10!... now if only we could convince them to take up the rights for 'Big Brother' when Channel 9 finally relinquishes the rights to the show... (dream on Sticky... dream on!)... cheers.

...haha!... I just replied to this post in the ratings thread so instead of re-writing anything about it I've just cut and pasted it into here instead lol!... here's what I had to say in response to your post...

..."The thing is that at TEN we know that we need to stick with brands and support them.”...<<<-------now that statement right there by Stephen Tate is exactly why Channel 10 do these shows so well... even after shaky starts when the show is new and in it's first season... the faith that they have in their new shows and the fact that they don't panic and shift them to different time slots just for ratings sake shows the mentality that they have to stay loyal to the show and their fans...

...they did this with 'I'm a celeb' and 'Masterchef' in their first seasons and look at the rewards they reap now... they have faith in their new shows for in the long term and not just short term... this is their winning formula for such successful shows that usually rate the best in the 2nd and 3rd seasons and onwards... good on Channel 10 for having the balls to stand by their new shows with such faith and conviction...

...the fact that Survivor is doing better than 'Bachelor' and I'm a Celeb' in it's first season ensures that we will be seeing plenty more seasons of 'Australian Survivor' from here onwards for sure... woohoo!... kudos to Channel 10!... now if only we could convince them to take up the rights for 'Big Brother' when Channel 9 finally relinquishes the rights to the show... (dream on Sticky... dream on!)... cheers.
We are going to convert you into a survivor fan so you will have hours and hours of tv to entertain you... while you wait for BB Australia to return.

Have to admit I got nostalgic and watched some of Tims season. Still love Mikkaylas eviction over Boog, hate Bens stupid eviction and never want the gorgeous Drew to leave. Tully fades on the show without the social media uproar happening at the same time. She has almost no redeeming qualities.

Back