Skip to main content

<<<AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR ALL STARS TIPPING COMP>>>

LOL
Ok, I can deal wiith creepy Matt now David is playing him/playing with him,we will see which
What a fantastic first week, that last tribal was brilliant, and they are all playing HARD

Just watching Talking Tribal,episode 2, I like it, I like it a lot
I love James anyway, and he is a great indie kind of guy, nice laid back style
He is a super fan and with Luke, and other guests they are doing a great job so far talking tactics and alliances etc

Had this been my tipping comp, @Meglos would have been the first person to score 50 points for Evac/Quit for Lee leaving - although it wouldn't have been a very nice way to pick up points. That aside, the current six-people-to-exile twist would have caused the discombobulator to implode. So all in all I am glad to wind down the comp just to the sweep this time. This will be the last sweep I do. It's a huge shame BBAU isn't live because tipping would have been so much better without any possible leaks/spoilers. Oh well.

Ok well congrats to Fiona for winning the sweep! Not tagged in case you haven't watched the finale yet.

Also co-congrats to @Mr Stickyfingers who willingly gave up one of his sweeps to Fiona, which was a very nice gesture.

And well done to originalflavours for coming second and drawing the contestant everyone knew could not possibly win :)

Thanks for taking part. Sorry that it seems this year's second season will probably not take place due to COVID-19.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back