Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 24 FINALE & REUNION Discussion

How will this play out?

• Sharn + David, Sharn wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moana + Sharn, Sharn wins

• Tom Hanks + Wilson, Wilson wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think David winning is the most likely, unfortunately.
But there is still the vague hope he doesn't win immunity, and Mo convinces Sharn to vote him out, then Mo wins.
Sharn would need a miracle to win against either.

This is the first time I'm going into the finale disappointed and non interested with whoever wins. I've been watching the US series on TEN all access, my god ours sucks compared to theirs. Gameplay, themes, casting and ESPECIALLY editing.

Who will win?...
5QgO6Y.gif

Good song :tongue:

I'm giving Sharn the immunity gumption vote over Mo, and the 'More front than Myer' vote ... if she manages to get in front of the jury.

...evenin’ all... being that Moana and ‘miss flip flop’ Sharn have done absolute sweet nothing to entertain us at all the whole season... and that David... even with his massive narcisstic ego/show pony persona has at least entertained us... whether you like him or not... that’s why he should win... villain or hero... at least he continually entertained us good or bad... that’s why he should win this... for that alone methinks!... go David!... my Celia won last night... with David winning this... it would top it all off lol!... cheers.

So I am the only person (so far) who voted for Moana to win. David has failed in most challenges, I think he hurt his back or something? So he probably won't do well in tonight's challenge. I suspect Mo will win, and take Sharn to the F2, unless she is dumber than I thought. Anyway we'll see.

And tbh I will also be annoyed if Mo does win because I got her as my sweep in her season and thought, hey, great she's an AFL player, athletic and strong... and what happens? "Oh, I'm so sick, please vote me out!". If she wins tonight I want my points back! 😂

And tbh I will also be annoyed if Mo does win because I got her as my sweep in her season and thought, hey, great she's an AFL player, athletic and strong... and what happens? "Oh, I'm so sick, please vote me out!". If she wins tonight I want my points back! 😂
Moana has always struck me as an under nourished street urchin i.e. entirely out of form

...you had NO friggin’ strategy whatsoever Moana... you’ve done nothing but sit there like a stuffed mullet in camp all the time so don’t talk yourself up with complete bullshit now girl!... cheers.

Back