Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Crab!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Hey it's Monday and tonight's the first of only two eps this week, and then the finale and reunion aren't until next Monday. Bastards!

I wonder if Moana was ever serious about wanting David out, or if that was just something she said so that people wouldn't think she was riding on his coat tails.
If she is ever going to strike the time is now, maybe teaming up with Brooke and Sharn for an actual blindside. I don't think it will happen though, I think it's much more likely Sharn wants to be in the final two with David, in which case she will of course lose again. If anyone has any clue about how to win, they'll be planning to take Tarzan to the end, which I think David is onto.

...shut up Brooke... your so ‘up’ yourself and I’m sick of that smug attitude of yours too... go home tonight please... cheers.

...Moana is going to turn on David and Tarzan tonight... can both David and Tarzan find Immunity idols tonight please Produers like normal... thanking you in advance lol!... cheers.

...Moana is going to turn on David and Tarzan tonight... can both David and Tarzan find Immunity idols tonight please Produers like normal... thanking you in advance lol!... cheers.
Oh yes, last chance to play idols tonight, Dave might play his just to be sure this time.

...well...David and Tarzan aren’t going to win immunity... that’s for sure!... Brooke is... StuffIt!... cheers.

Can't see Sharn and Moana working together...Sharn's professional ego would double cross Mo to be in the final with David.

Back