• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Crab!

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...well... thanks for the postings tonight everyone... it was great input... but it’s obvious David’s out tomorrow night... I dunno... first the bushfires... then the Coronavirus... and now David going home tomorrow night... oh the inhumanity of it all!... what’s the point of carrying on?... nite all!... cheers.

...well... thanks for the postings tonight everyone... it was great input... but it’s obvious David’s out tomorrow night... I dunno... first the bushfires... then the Coronavirus... and now David going home tomorrow night... oh the inhumanity of it all!... what’s the point of carrying on?... nite all!... cheers.
Stop it. We're waiting for a plague of locusts first. :tongue:

So not only does David not save Tarzan, he actually votes for him! You could understand it if it was a him or me situation, but a quick word in Tarzan's ear could have seen Sharn go instead. Which says to me that David thinks he has an even better chance of beating Sharn than he did with Tarzan.

Tarzan would not be a bitter jury member and I suppose it's true that he wouldn't be that strong in immunity v Brooke. Though Sharn is probably more a threat to win immunity over Dave. It was a chance to keep Tarzan in, David maybe remembered leaving with an idol in his pocket last time. While you could ask whether he could trust Moana or Sharn not to vote for him (the edit suggested he was perfectly ok), you could point out the fault in their plan as Dave could simply vote with Tarzan (which was actually spoken of in the edit). He made himself dependant on Sharn and/or Moana now.

I don't really get this Sharn wanting to take Dave to the end, but if he beats her I'm ok with it.

...well wasn’t I all “Mr Gloom and Doom“ about my heroic wonderful David last night eh?... lol!...well I’ve got it all sorted out now!...

1:... David gets into Mo and Sharn’s ear and points out that Brooke has won the last 3 challenges so it doesn’t matter which one of them gets to the final with her... they will lose!... therefore they all vote her out while they have the chance...

2:... Sharn being as stupid as she is (and still wanting to be in the final with David)... and believing in her own publicity that she’s a super player with such high intelligence believes that she will be in the final with David and will win it all... so she will vote for Brooke...

3:... Mo (who doesn’t give a shit how she gets to the final as long as gets there)... and after David plays on her heartstrings and sweet talks her about how they have “always looked after other etc... etc...”... she will vote for Brooke too tonight...

4:... with Brooke gone... David then tells Sharn that they should vote Mo out because “she’s such a physical threat in challenges”... Sharn (believing that she can beat David in the final) and still wanting her dream final with David and being as stupid as she really is will vote for Mo...

5:... in the meantime David continues the ‘loyalty to each other’ Schlick with Mo who will then vote for Sharn just to get to the final... they both then vote Sharn out...

6:... David then wins Australian Survivor 2020!...perfect result al around!... lol!...

...perfect plan David... just follow it old son!...

...(sung to the tune of ‘Johnny be good’)...

🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... 🎵 🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... 🎵 🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David go!... go!... gooooooo!.... 🎵🎶 🎵
🎵 🎶 🎵 ...go David goooooo!... 🎵 🎶 🎵

...that’ll make me very happy indeed if it works!... lol!... cheers.

I think the girls played this vote pretty well. They knew David would only use the idol for himself, so Tarzan was the only vote.
Just a producers trick in the trailer for the next ep. So I think David probably wins immunity next time, and so the game is up for Brooke :cry:.
David - a couple of immunities away and betting favourite to win
Brooke - well played girl, you're ok, but you're going home next
Mo - well placed now, but needs David to lose immunity
Sharn - well placed if David wins immunity. Sharn has gotten away with some outrageous porkies this series, it may hurt her with the jury.

Last edited:
Tarzan would not be a bitter jury member
Yes this occurred to me as I was trying to sleep last night. If Dave makes it to the FTC, he will have Tarzan's vote in the bag. Whereas you can imagine Moana (in particular) being very salty and vindictive on the jury. Tarzan's so easy going his reaction is probably "ah well, that's the way it goes". So it works out better for Dave to have Tarzan on the jury than next to him at the final.

Thanks for not spoiling me on the Brooke immunity win in this episode. I was certain she was gone. Still think only her or Dave deserve the win and I would love to see that as the final lockup..(its a final 2 isnt it?) as I think Brooke is the only serious challenge to David as far as the jury is concerned so it may be a close vote. Brooke for certain has Locky, Harry, AK, Jacquie and Shonee judging by jury reactions.

Brooke has played well this season, though I'm still annoyed with the earlier edit/script that sidelined Flick and made out it was all about Brooke's revenge.

Back