Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 2 Discussion

Who will stand down from the challenge(s)? (Select two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tablet posting....so will be lurking a lot
Not tipping anything yet are we?

Nice I got shonee in the draw

I do not need to see Shonee, Phoebe or Lee play again thanks.

Never liked them. I had Phoebe in the sweep that season.
Someone kept saying she was one of the best players in any version of Survivor, but I just didn't see it.

Never liked them. I had Phoebe in the sweep that season.
Someone kept saying she was one of the best players in any version of Survivor, but I just didn't see it.

really you didn’t see it? She managed to persuade Rohan to give her the idol at his expense. And managed to play 2 idols to Survive the worst tribe swap ever for anyone to be in, she manged to convince thAe Vavau tribe to vote off one of their own alliance members and also convinced them to vote off Kristie (which would have happened if not for the kidnap twist). Phoebe slayed the 2016 season and was robbed of a place in the merge.

really you didn’t see it? She managed to persuade Rohan to give her the idol at his expense. And managed to play 2 idols to Survive the worst tribe swap ever for anyone to be in, she manged to convince thAe Vavau tribe to vote off one of their own alliance members and also convinced them to vote off Kristie (which would have happened if not for the kidnap twist). Phoebe slayed the 2016 season and was robbed of a place in the merge.

I guess your enjoyment of these moves depends on whether you liked the player or not. I wasn't a fan,so it's a bit like the wrong side winning.

I guess your enjoyment of these moves depends on whether you liked the player or not. I wasn't a fan,so it's a bit like the wrong side winning.

I guess everyone’s enjoyment of the show is subjective. I quite enjoy watching big and bold moves myself, minus the arrogance and cockiness. Phoebe was an underdog who got herself out of several bad situations.

I have to say I'm not really a fan of these girls wrestling. I guess that makes some sort of "ist" some other name but I'm just not into it. It doesnt seem right.

Evening All

Back