Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 1 Discussion

An easy first boot and a good one for the series - gets a bit of publicity for losing one of their bigger names, but they're not losing a big character or player - unlike if they'd lost Harry.

I honestly do think Australian Survivor is one of the best produced reality shows in the world - it's well cast, looks great and you can just see the effort put into it coming out on screen.

I always think that the intro that they do with the fancy camerawork every first episode now is very over the top and annoying. As someone implied earlier they should just get on with the actual competition which is what people watch it for.

Noooooooooooo
I love the Aussie cinematography and show design
I love the dramatic opening, last season and this one = great

And, it is a way to lead people who haven't watched past Survivor

Late to the party, just started watching on Ten Play.

Those were some SUPER cheesey intro's.

As someone who has watched every season there are "All Stars" there on the mats I can't even recall the name of. They seem to have padded out the numbers (females mostly) with players that shouldn't probably be there.

I do not need to see Shonee, Phoebe or Lee play again thanks.

Last edited:

As someone who has watched every season there are "All Stars" there on the mats I can't even recall the name of. They seem to have padded out the numbers (females mostly) with players that shouldn't probably be there.

And Zac and Mat Rogers, I never needed to see them again.

S

Shonee and Phoebe are queens

Im watching 2 days behind everyone else on a putlocker streaming site and trying not to get spoiled. Huge Lydia fan and glad to see her get her revenge though I think Shane really didnt want to go through another 50 days in the jungle at her age and so soon after cashing her last paycheque and really couldnt care less if she got voted out early.

Good to see Mr. Stickyfingers is still around.

Back