Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 19 Discussion

Shonee has been featuring in the ads. She'll be voted out on...

• Monday

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • She won't be voted out this week

• Dunno, just show me the results

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't mind Jacqui, at least she had some fight in her. It's always hard for older women to integrate with the self-appointed cool young crowd. She came out of it better than Sharn with her flip floppy ways. It must have been hell sitting there in the middle while two sides decided your fate.

David's Golden God abilities slipped a bit with his inability to accurately read who needed an idol played for them.

I always think that saying beforehand 'we will go to rocks' like it's a great pitch will never work well.

It was slightly puzzling why David used an idol but I suppose it shows he stands by his friends, just like he made it clear to Zach at tribal that he didn't vote for him. Also as it turned out when it did go to rocks the pressure was all on Sharn. Moana, Tarzan and David were all safe. That meant there was a better percentage chance to go forward with rocks if need be, and he trusts Sharn the least of his group anyway.

Haven't we done this challenge before? or at least a variation of it?

Most of the challenges are just variations or repetitions, there's rarely something totally new. I was happy it wasn't just another balancing strength challenge, those can get too repetitive.

Maybe he knew it would be a tie thought it would go to rocks & wanted to save Tarzan. So that meant he, Tarzan & Mo would be safe.
Yeah I wonder if editing left out anything here that would have explained his thinking here.

Reactions: kxk
I wonder what Dave has planned for his fake idol. He could have flashed one of his real idols and the fake one, and bluffed that he would play them for Tarzan AND Mo, thus forcing the vote directly onto someone else (Jacqui).
Still, he got the same result in the end.

The rest of the season is going to be be even more boring than usual if spoilers are to believed.
Shonee, AK and Brooke are set to go next, in that order. David, Sharn, Moana final 3 with a David Sharn final 2 and David as the winner

Don't know why Ten are advertising a great end game.

The rest of the season is going to be be even more boring than usual if spoilers are to believed.
Shonee, AK and Brooke are set to go next, in that order. David, Sharn, Moana final 3 with a David Sharn final 2 and David as the winner

I think your spoiler could be lies.

No I am not saying you are lying about. Just someone maybe making some things up

With the choice to unanimously vote Jacqui or Mo (or others) out before going to rocks, it seems a missed opportunity not to have voted Moana out instead of Jacqui given Mo would be the bigger win threat to David and others....her potential BITTERNESS might have saved her from that fate as far as David is concerned. Twisted.

Also, if David was so friendly with Zach, why didn't he play an idol for him? Because he thought he could get away with Zach not realising until after the jury vote????

*️no spoilers read, thanks*️

With the choice to unanimously vote Jacqui or Mo (or others) out before going to rocks, it seems a missed opportunity not to have voted Moana out instead of Jacqui given Mo would be the bigger win threat to David and others....her potential BITTERNESS might have saved her from that fate as far as David is concerned. Twisted.

Also, if David was so friendly with Zach, why didn't he play an idol for him? Because he thought he could get away with Zach not realising until after the jury vote????

*️no spoilers read, thanks*️

He clearly didn't realise Zach was in danger.

I think your spoiler could be lies.

No I am not saying you are lying about. Just someone maybe making some things up

The finale has been filmed. It's just the reunion which is being filmed on Thursday night. A crew member probably leaked some info on how the voting went down.

The spoilers don't always mean anything. Remember the season when they said Odette won? LOL.

Apart from that season they have been highly accurate. But we will see. I am hoping that its more exciting than that given Ten have been hyping up the end game for this season.

He clearly didn't realise Zach was in danger.
I didn't get that from recall, and it jars that you could be so sure that David "clearly" didn't realise Zac was in danger. Care to expand on how it was so clear? :sneaky: :tongue:

Back