Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 16 Discussion

...so you’re a ’fighter’ eh Brooke?... so what can you possibly do to get yourself out of this girl?... you’re talking shit to the cameras and you know it!... cheers.

...that’s a load of shit!... will we never get rid of them fuckers?... I’m finally sick of this convoluted shit!... what a shonky- arsed load of scripted shit it’s become... sad!... cheers.

...when their favourites are up for eviction they always pull out the ‘exile beach get out of gaol free’ card!... it sucks!... cheers.

...sad sad sad!... what has this show become?... a mere shadow of what it used to be I’m afraid!... cheers.

You guys need to be locked out for 2 weeks as I was............it was painful
To appreciate......even if this isn't as great as a normal Survivor
You are left with utter crap on free tv

I even watched 10 minutes of bogan tv.....that sent me back to unpacking

Tomorrow: Will Sharne take David out?

No, not yet. He has some idols to offload around now. Plus, they will probably give him another one later on. Channel 10's Golden Goose....

Maybe David is marvelling at Marvel and Broken Head, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

No, not yet. He has some idols to offload, around now. Plus, they will probably give him another one later on. Channel 10's Golden Goose....
Opportunity lost tonight on David. Pretty sure he'll play an idol tomorrow. No-one knows he has two and they'll think they have flushed it when he plays it.

Opportunity lost tonight on David. Pretty sure he'll play an idol tomorrow. No-one knows he has two and they'll think they have flushed it when he plays it.
I can't imagine him sitting on them(one) any longer, but on the other hand, Shonee outdid him...suggesting he might have gone a bit soft with overconfidence, or arrogance.

OMG that was sad. I'm no Lee fan but that is seriously my absolute worse nightmare.

This Exile Island thing is a joke but at least it should break up that alliance at bit. A lot of them are just cruising

Reactions: kxk
Enough of Exile Beach already. It's unfair how they sporadically use it when there's someone they want to save, but didn't bother with Harry. All it does is drag things out, and you lose one person in the time you should have lost two.

oh FFS why don't they vote for David? He is still too cocky to play his idol.

Exactly. After learning the top three would be going to exile beach, even 2 votes on David would have included him, and at least put him at risk of not returning. These people just aren't thinking.

No, not yet. He has some idols to offload around now. Plus, they will probably give him another one later on. Channel 10's Golden Goose....

Maybe David is marvelling at Marvel and Broken Head, lol.

Well considering David knows they are coming for him, obviously someone blabs.

David did know though that only one of six people are about to be eliminated and that's the person who does worst in the challenge - if I remember correctly. Shonee is most likely one of the three who is going tomorrow. It even makes sense to pick someone weak at challenges, maybe Jacqui so you have an even better chance of returning, so maybe she would have been an even better pick than Moana.

They did reveal this twist rather conveniently before the voting. If they hadn't I suppose only two people would have come up in the vote.

Last edited:
Back