Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 15 Discussion

Really not happy with that result.
I don't really care who wins now, but not David.
Harry really should have put it out there that they were voting Jacqui, while the real plan was to blindside David. He could have swayed people a lot more with that big move.

Totally agree. Another opportunity lost.

David would be happy enough to let Jacqui go without playing an idol for her
Harry could have convinced Lee, Zach and even Sharn that blindsiding David would go on their resumes, as well as removing the person most likely to win if they didn't. If only he had more time before the tribal council.
And if Harry had played his advantage and saved Nick, Nick would now have been the extra vote who saved him.

Last edited:
Sounds like someone leaves due to illness or injury.
Previously they have just got the others to vote them out. It could be one of them learned of a family bereavement (or something similarly serious) and had to go home?

I suspect it's to be announcement that Phoebe had picked up an injury, and has to go to hospital, but she sends her love. I think Jacqui also has background health issues.
Notice how the challenges have been less physical lately - more about core strength.

David - talk about arch villain. They'll turn on him eventually, but not yet. Still Brooke and AK to evict yet.

Enjoying this season, and liking David more than his first time around

Last edited:
Another one who needed reco surgery and hospitalization. This has to be very worrying for the producers.
How many times have we criticised the repeated brute strength/wrestling etc challenges? Why have they not figured it out?

Have read.
During filming, Lee’s mum had a stroke and passed away.

David's trojan horse narrative is still making me giggle. His capacity for subterfuge will likely keep his arrogance in check.

If that spoiler is true sad but not surprised Ten are using it as a hook for the next episode.

Also guess that's why they've not really mentioned anything about the jury starting at 12 rather than 11 - in theory looked like they were heading for three in the finale (which would mean yet another non-elimination episode) rather than two but I guess that forced them back down to 2 with a jury of nine.

A shame Harry has gone but it seemed inevitable. Hate the Challenge straight to Tribal episodes - this really screwed Harry over as there clearly wouldn't be the opportunity to do much more than the obvious. The plan to either throw AK under the bus or just go straight for David (just to flush the idol if nothing else) would have made sense for certain parts of the main alliance.

Also guess that's why they've not really mentioned anything about the jury starting at 12 rather than 11 - in theory looked like they were heading for three in the finale (which would mean yet another non-elimination episode) rather than two but I guess that forced them back down to 2 with a jury of nine.

Bring Harry back & put Nick on the Jury

Back