• David

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • David

• David

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...thanks for a great nite folks!...what a magnificent result!... nite all... I look forward to reading your posts tomorrow night lol!... cheers.

I think I must have missed something - David was saying he needs to bring Zach in to help clear Vakama. Why Zach? What's with all the Zach love this episode? With the birds and stuff?

Wonder if the lengths of these are varied according to contestant height/reach?

Shonee definitely had the advantage on the see-saw. Pilates be damned, she weighs virtually nothing.
Good for her though, she deserved it.

Last edited:
...I want Brooke out tonight!...she is such a smug little thing to me... and... what happened to her and Lockys ‘showmance’?... the Producers dumped that storyline pretty quickly didn’t they?... cheers.

How come you dislike most smug players but you've confessed a newfound liking for David?
Not saying I have a problem with that, people can support whoever they want to, but to me he is the smuggest smug on smug island.

A major indication that Locky had no chance was that there was hardly any focus on the alternative target Sharn. AK was the decoy on the minority tribe, I wonder if that means he'll be the next target. I wonder if the producers will interfere and throw an advantage in front of someone like Harry again.

A pet hate of mine is when merge comes and a load of contestants act like they've won Survivor just because they made merge.

When Dave said 'Welcome to the jungle baby!' it sounded like from Luke's script, it feels like the producers need to just let the contestants speak for themselves than overdo the speeches. I don't blame it on Dave.

Some nice camp bits here and there, the bit about birds this ep, and earlier the Tarzan/Jacqui relationship.

So David has blown his cover with the cool kids alliance, they must now realize he voted for Locky. But I think he wants to muster them again, it will be interesting to see if he succeeds. Those two idols will help.
A producers dream is David, always ready with the quick quip or strategic insight. The network must be in a cold sweat dreading his potential eviction.
You can see why players like Lee, Sharn and Brooke go a long way, pure ruthlessness, as Nick found out

Back