• David

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • David

• David

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...I told you all that AK was useless!... the first one out... the useless git!... cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
...I want Brooke out tonight!...she is such a smug little thing to me... and... what happened to her and Lockys ‘showmance’?... the Producers dumped that storyline pretty quickly didn’t they?... cheers.

David still so incredibly cocky... can he possibly win with this edit? I hope it really means he crashes really, really badly. Pride cometh before a fall, after all.

David still so incredibly cocky... can he possibly win with this edit? I hope it really means he crashes really, really badly. Pride cometh before a fall, after all.

...um... Timmy my friend...I’m starting to get a niggling little feeling in the back of my mere pittance of my brain that you don’t like my Davey boy or something?... my Spidey senses are telling me lol!... cheers.

...sorry to say guys... I won’t be online tomorrow night... I’ll be out down at the local RSL Club... sorry about that... but I’ll have a good read of what happens on here when I get back so make it worth reading okay lol!... cheers.

So you have Wednesdays off.

You had last Wednesday off. (No I am not a stalker.) Well I am but I am a friendly one. :whistling:

So you have Wednesdays off.

You had last Wednesday off. (No I am not a stalker.) Well I am but I am a friendly one. :whistling:

...friends asked us to start going out to the club with them on Wednesdays and they don’t have a lot of friends so we reluctantly said “okay” to be nice...bugger!... lol!... sometimes it doesn’t pay to be nice lol!... cheers.

...Tarzan is looking more and more like Leonardo Da Vinci each time that I look at him lol!... cheers.

Back