Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...evenin’ all... aaaaaaw!..

slick Nick got the flick
I find that to be pretty sick
some found him as being a dick
but I thought that he was pretty smik

...aw!... I liked Nick!... he was always plotting strategies but never got anywhere... I always looked at him as some comedy relief amongst all of the hyped up drama... I’ll really miss him!... cheers.

Harry has to win this for me, that's the only option I'd find satisfying.
I did think I liked Moana, but she's a bit too intense and ruthless, I find Harry has more of a balance of strategy and the fun of the game.
Everyone else left are just pawns, except David who is extremely irritating, Shonee for the same reasons, and AK who I can't quite get behind.

I wish Sharn would step up her game. She's been useless this time... but her or Harry I'd be good with winning.

And yes I'm supposed to support my sweep Jacqui but she's boring and sucks.

...sorry to say guys... I won’t be online tomorrow night... I’ll be out down at the local RSL Club... sorry about that... but I’ll have a good read of what happens on here when I get back so make it worth reading okay lol!... cheers.

...I’m sitting here just wondering how da funk a complete doofus like AK is STILL in the show?... how can people possibly like him?... it has me scratching my head with bewildermen!... he’s a complete doofus ffs!... cheers.

Ad on the radio just then doesn't mention blindside,
the merge creates the biggest shake-up Survivor has ever seen

WTF: This is a spoiler, but your other post isn't. :p :roflmao:

WTF: This is a spoiler, but your other post isn't. :p :roflmao:

I dunno, personally I don't consider anything featured in an official ad to be a spoiler, to me a spoiler is who goes home, but I know some people avoid them

Reactions: Kaz
Back