Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor All Stars (2020) - Episode 11 Discussion

Twitter is going nuts over that decision from David. I feel for Phoebe but her biggest mistake was telling Dave about the clue. I get wanting to repair her relationship with him but if she told anyone it should of been Nick who she is very close friends with outside of the game. Plus it all stems back to tell David that Nick had the extra vote but work together and they would of made merge but he chose to allign with Moana to honour Mat Rogers deal. Also fun fact, the original Vakuma tribe new David was the mole in the Daisy vote and were planning to blindside him had they gone to tribal council before the swap. AK, Phoebe, Flick and others have all confirmed this since.

Reactions: Kaz
Also fun fact, the original Vakuma tribe new David was the mole in the Daisy vote and were planning to blindside him had they gone to tribal council before the swap. AK, Phoebe, Flick and others have all confirmed this since.

I think everyone knew he was the mole.

We all know players are going to be gunning for you, if you blindside them.

A good debrief from Phoebe. Apparently.... she spooned with David to stay warm and had an emotional bond with him….which she [mis]interpreted as him being trustworthy. In part, she trusted him after betraying him (by not following his voting plan) because she’d apparently warned him that the vote wasn’t going to his plan….Sooooo, she doesn’t think she lost his trust at that point…..

Sounds like post-rationalisation to me. If David valued and trusted her enough in the longer term, he wouldn't have sought 'television revenge'. Good try anyway, Phoebe. After all, David is indeed, a prime time c*️nt.

Seriously it's a reality TV show.

People are expected to backstab friends & enemies on a fake reality show.

I don't know why they don't put a small notice with the correct spelling of everyone's names at the place where they vote.
I'd be like "That's a funny way of spelling David".

Glad she's gone though - certainly more a No Star than an All Star.

Back