Skip to main content

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR 2021

The puzzle will probably be the producers trying to figure out which part of the survivor players body will be tortured in each episode.

Quite surprised they're launching it ahead of the Olympics - I thought the rival networks pretty much shut down for the fortnight.

Quite surprised they're launching it ahead of the Olympics - I thought the rival networks pretty much shut down for the fortnight.
Olympics will be shit
And possibly shut down anytime, so less of an audience
I love week 1, swimming, diving
2nd week...not so keen, just surprising aussies doing stuff
Surfing and a few new things will be interesting
Poor Japan, so sad to get a shit games, give them another go

Survivor...promos make the brains team look like losers
Crochet guy and empath...neither = clever, should be a 3rd team, WEIRDOS

Poor Japan, so sad to get a shit games, give them another go
Shame they were forced to continue with them by the IOC... They should have delayed the Tokyo summer games until 2024 and the Beijing winter games until 2026. Just bump all the hosts after that by four years and be done with it.

Sorry to get OT.

Shame they were forced to continue with them by the IOC... They should have delayed the Tokyo summer games until 2024 and the Beijing winter games until 2026. Just bump all the hosts after that by four years and be done with it.

Sorry to get OT.
You're right but I think they have taken the athletes who had been training for 2020 and now 2021 into consideration. Most of them may not be around by 2024.

Sorry for continuing to be OT.

Surfing and a few new things will be interesting
I am gonna love the surfing being a salty sea dog myself.
One problem though. If the waves are garbage it will lessen the visual appeal.
Part of the strength of the revamped world surf tour is that they visit prime locations at the the respective right times of year for those breaks. And they have extended wait periods to wait for the best waves. So they have a window of opportunity to wait for the best conditions.
That wont be available at the olympics when it has to be run at a specific time.
Still. I hope for the best.

Maybe they have a wave machine for the games, @Fuzz

Empath, remember the last Aussie rtv contestant who made that claim?
Friggin useless weepy Tully
Is it even a real thing?

I can read people quite well, since most people are rather dumb and overly emotional
Can pretty much tell when anyone is lying, that isn’t very difficult
Nothing special

…evenin’ all… I can’t wait for this to start… being able to post ‘Live’ with all of you again will be soooooooo gooooood!…the difference between posting on the ‘Big Brother’ thread and this one will be mostly positive methinks… on ‘Big Brother’ we were so angry with how the producers had maimed / butchered and bastardised our once great show… on this show… luckily they can’t really fuck with the usual format too much…

…Timmy my good freind… will there be a tipping competition run by your good self again?… it would be so gracious of you if one eventuates… ‘BIRD!’… (I love the way your puppet does such a masterful presentation lol!)…

… anyway… as I said… I can’t wait for this to start… cheers.

…Timmy my good freind… will there be a tipping competition run by your good self again?… it would be so gracious of you if one eventuates… ‘BIRD!’… (I love the way your puppet does such a masterful presentation lol!)…
I wish I could but I can no longer watch Channel 10 live, as they are too cunning for my VPN. Wouldn't be any fun if I can't watch along with y'all and participate. Sorry about that.

I wish I could but I can no longer watch Channel 10 live, as they are too cunning for my VPN. Wouldn't be any fun if I can't watch along with y'all and participate. Sorry about that.

…no worries my friend… I completely understand… it’s a shame that you won’t be able to post along with us… bummer!… fuck you Channel 10!… cheers.

Sorry to get OT.
Forget about Beijing altogether.

Back