Skip to main content

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR 2021

Oh, it was the Amazing Race which was terrible this year in my opinion.

I really hope they can do a proper season soon!

Yes, not heard anything either way if they're filming another season of that. Would have to be within Australia again surely if they were to do so this year, so perhaps a break until they can film internationally again would do it good.

I'm a Celeb, Survivor 2022 and Masterchef would see Ten through the first half of the year nicely.

My VPN sub expires soon, need to switch to one that works with 10, because Torguard doesn't. Hasn't been a problem all this time, because there's been nothing to watch on 10 except Gogglebox. But I want to watch Survivor live with you guys.

I just hope that Amelias recent foray into BB won’t lead her to introduce Survivor intruders or something like that.

I really don't get how they can produce such a poor Big Brother but a really respectable version of Survivor. I guess it comes down to Ten not being as cheap as Seven seem to be - and also expectation. Survivor has always been a pre-recorded format, Big Brother a live format. I suspect had Seven picked up Survivor but decided to do it live it would be equally as problematic.

Back