Skip to main content

AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR 2021

I feel like I've missed a season? Or is it just Covid fog.

Looking forward to perving on the brawn nonetheless.

Similar to Simon Black last time, I recognise that Gavin as AFL Port Adelaide player Gavin Wanganeen.

I'm confused.
Applications are still open, but they've released the promo, so presumably it has already been cast and is filmed, or currently being filmed?
They must be casting for the next season now, so maybe they'll film back to back seasons in the outback?

Reactions: kxk
I'm confused.
Applications are still open, but they've released the promo, so presumably it has already been cast and is filmed, or currently being filmed?
They must be casting for the next season now, so maybe they'll film back to back seasons in the outback?
There was supposed to be two shows last year, right? So perhaps they are going for two shows again next year and so there’s one that will fill soon for early 2022? :woot:

There was supposed to be two shows last year, right? So perhaps they are going for two shows again next year and so there’s one that will fill soon for early 2022? :woot:

This is probably accurate!

So we'll get Survivor soon, then probably another early next year to go up against MAFS. What did 10 put up against it this year? I already forgot..

Back