Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 7 Discussion

First animal shot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe Baden is a Tommy Little fan which explains oddjob's disdain of him?

HUZZAH FOR TOMMY AND BADEN!!

hmmm, yes, that could be it. maybe this happened.

Andy: Baden, are you ok to vote David/Luke tonight?

Baden: Yes. Oh wow, I haven't been this excited since I saw Tommy Little perform at a comedy gig.

Andy: Get out of my sight.

Great blindside. Good on Baden

It was a great move for Baden, for his own sake.
I'm just sorry that Luke and David were the beneficiaries, but Baden has bought himself time to forge a new alliance once they are gone.

Andy thinks he's a mastermind, but he's just going to end up just another person who comes nowhere close to wining Survivor, like Benji.

I must say that the combination of Luke and David annoys me immensely.
Luke was bearable the first time he played because his partnership with Jericho meant that the sharp edges were rounded off by Jericho's more charming personality, and their antics came across as fun.
Paired with David the supermodel, where both are cocky and abrasive, it's unpleasant to watch.

So the eliminated was apparently the first contestant on Survivor who was never given a confessional. There are a few others in this who I feel I don't know at all yet either, while I feel we've been given introductions to some people more than once.

This was an immunity that could have been thrown, with such a huge advantage of 7/2. But it turned out they thought their advantage was so big that they could get rid of one of their own.

Such a heavy emphasis on strength in nearly all the challenges, that's normally the focus more in the individual immunity part.

Reactions: kxk
Apparently Daisy didn't get along with the women in her contender's tribe, which made her decision to flip the vote that much easier. Interesting how this was the second episode in a row where the edit made it seem like David's fate rested on a single woman, even though we know there is more to it than that.

Still, I think it's a silly long term move for Daisy. She's definitely tanked any chances of her winning the game. Wouldn't be surprised if she got taken at the end as a goat.

Andy thinks he's a mastermind, but he's just going to end up just another person who comes nowhere close to wining Survivor, like Benji.

I must say that the combination of Luke and David annoys me immensely.
Luke was bearable the first time he played because his partnership with Jericho meant that the sharp edges were rounded off by Jericho's more charming personality, and their antics came across as fun.
Paired with David the supermodel, where both are cocky and abrasive, it's unpleasant to watch.

Luke seems to be overshadowed by David at the moment that he seems to be a little lost.

I always felt Jericho did get a kind of underdog edit at times, but that's obviously impossible to do with David.

Well I guess what ever strategising Casey, Hannah and Sam did clearly didn’t impact any of the story lines hence why it wasn’t shown. We saw Casey tell Pia and Simon about the David situation with the idol, which was shown obviously because it progresses into a major story line, as we saw when David brought it up to the contenders and then revealed Shaun’s (fake) idol. What ever strategising Sam did obviously wasn’t significant enough to sway votes at all if none of it was shown. And if you watch the reasons behind the votes on tenplay from last nights tribal Hannah said she wanted to make a move however it was because Sarah didn’t want to. This may suggest Hannah tried talking with Sarah to vote against Andy and Sam but obviously nothing came of it which is why it wasn’t shown. I agree that if you’re going to put 24 people on a show you need to at least show them somewhere in the edit, but it isn’t the fault of the producers if the contestants aren’t doing anything that’s worthy of being shown.

So Janine is on the Contenders tribe now, yeah?
Does that mean her Contenders idol is now valid to be played for herself?

So Janine is on the Contenders tribe now, yeah?
Does that mean her Contenders idol is now valid to be played for herself?

What I'm wondering is how she will realise that. Will she just take it to the merge, will she attempt to play it on another contender, will she discover David lied to her or will a producer simply elude to it some how?

Have to laugh at the radio promo for tonight. All you can hear
Matt barking aggressively "HANG TIGHT SARAH!!!"

Comments on Twitter about Andy that made me LOL:

This flog seriously not fooling anyone

What an absolute douchelord

"Heads I lose, tails I lose" - Andy

All accurate.

I still don't see what Andy did wrong? I mean, did he commit the grave offence of playing survivor? Oh no, shackle him in iron and chains! Feed him only bread and water until he's shown the true way!

Back