Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 7 Discussion

First animal shot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, they could've sent one of the Champions home with an idol in their pocket. Wasted opportunity.

LOL at Daisey, I don't want to sit on a beach with Andy, I want to hang out with Luke & Dave

For someone who thinks he's schooled in Survivor, Andy is really playing like a fricking amateur. Whispering at tribal council is only when you are DESPERATE TIMES TEN, this was just idiocy and just drew attention to what a player he thinks he is.

I'm sure she's a nice lady and all, but can Tsunami Lady go home please. She's so far out of her league in every way. Permanently shocked 😮 is not a winning Survivor game play. She got no game.

I'm sure she's a nice lady and all, but can Tsunami Lady go home please. She's so far out of her league in every way. Permanently shocked 😮 is not a winning Survivor game play. She got no game.
I have tipped her to go 3 times already. Not sure what to do tommorrow night.

the editing has been really poor this season.

Sam had 0 confessionals, even in her boot episode.

And it seemed like Daisy was mad at Andy, but yet she targeted Sam. The only explanation was that she found out David and Luke wanted to target Sam, then changed her vote based on that.

Back