Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 6 Discussion

It makes no sense for Janine, Pia and Abbey to turn on David this early in the game. You don't just blow up your core alliance like that. There were aware of what David was doing so that was enough at that point. Survivor is about making the right moves at the right time. Anyway David is doing a great job of blowing up his own game.

Considering they are about to do a tribe swap, and potentially the voting bloc to get rid of David could get split up, yesterday's episode could have been the perfect opportunity to get rid of David.

I was just listening to ET on facebook live.
He said that Luke approached him early on in the game to form an alliance but he declined because he was already comitted to the athletes alliance. That is his biggest regret of the game apparently. Also he knew he was going home because Ross told him.

That Ross is dead wood, "Just a good soldier doing what he's told".

Having heard what ET has to say today, I can now see why he had to go. He was unwilling to budge from his sportspeople-only alliance.

Reactions: kxk
Considering they are about to do a tribe swap, and potentially the voting bloc to get rid of David could get split up, yesterday's episode could have been the perfect opportunity to get rid of David.

No way. David is going to win.

I thought Johnathon was going to say "ET go home" 😆

David already said that. With those left on the tribe I don't actually mind David so much as a villain now, it's funny. I thought the host was trying to push particular ideas with very little tact at tribal, going on about people just following orders.

David already said that. With those left on the tribe I don't actually mind David so much as a villain now, it's funny. I thought the host was trying to push particular ideas with very little tact at tribal, going on about people just following orders.
I must have missed that!

Back