Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 4 Discussion

Yes, especially the "elite" athletes. Whether they just think they are better than everyone else (something we've seen already and which Abby rebelled against), or that their intense training somehow diminishes their ability to interact socially, I don't know.
The lower tier of spiortspeople (eh. footy players) often seem more down to Earth.
Yes, they do seem more likeable than the Olympians. Even Shane, last year, kept going on about being a champion.

Just wondering how the champions will perform after a gut full of fish and chips, IF this is real time ...
Edit - sounds like it's later.
Oooh immunity thing is being swapped as I type!

So glad to see that miserable self entitled bitch politician gone. That was the first politician I think Ive ever seen on any Survivor and I hope its the last. Preaching about honesty and loyalty when those are two characteristics completely devoid of the career path Nova eventually chose.

Good riddance.

Although Im not sure if anyone will still read this thread someone advised me to watch Love Island Australia season 1. Its not generally my type of show but was it good?

Was a great episode and the Champions made exactly the right result - Nova just had to go off the back of that incident.

Although Im not sure if anyone will still read this thread someone advised me to watch Love Island Australia season 1. Its not generally my type of show but was it good?

It's not bad but no where near as good as the UK version in my opinion.

Thanks. I have missed a few episodes and Im actually on around #15 and some new guy came into the house and Cassidy who seemed sort of normal at first has just dumped the guy she stole from her best friend and confidante Natasha, sending her home for a new guy who just walked in the house. She sounds amazing!

Back