Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 24 FINALE Discussion

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...well that’s me done for this year... thankyou for all you wonderful people that carried me so well when I was unable to participate... you did so well... and special thanks goes to my good friend Timmy for running the sweep so well... you’re a legend mate...Baden should have won!... cheers.

So glad to see La Pags win the poll as the true winner of the season. YAY HE'S MY FAVE HOST EVER LIKE EVEN BETTER THAN AGRO.

ETA: Holy moly, Luke's one large mortgage payment is nearing $400K. He could possibly end up with more moola than Pia and become Australia folk hero at the same time.

Enjoyable episode and a great season, but I'm a little disheartened that the result was so inevitable.
Pia was top of the betting odds from the start, and it seems there was other information out there hinting that she won.
I tried to fight against it in the hope that they wouldn't be stupid enough to leak the truth, but to no avail.
In addition to Pia's own comments about being voted out first or winning, and being the only one who did pre-show interviews (The Project), it all seems so predictable now.

Please, no celebrities/champions in future.

Enjoyable episode and a great season, but I'm a little disheartened that the result was so inevitable.
Pia was top of the betting odds from the start, and it seems there was other information out there hinting that she won.
I tried to fight against it in the hope that they wouldn't be stupid enough to leak the truth, but to no avail.
In addition to Pia's own comments about being voted out first or winning, and being the only one who did pre-show interviews (The Project), it all seems so predictable now.

Please, no celebrities/champions in future.

Next year Queen Ali will win with her beauty and impressive wit.

Harry's girlfriend sounds like she says Hairy.

Harry Monster from Sesame Street. For all my childhood i thought he was a Hairy Monster.
latest

So glad to see La Pags win the poll as the true winner of the season. YAY HE'S MY FAVE HOST EVER LIKE EVEN BETTER THAN AGRO.

ETA: Holy moly, Luke's one large mortgage payment is nearing $400K. He could possibly end up with more moola than Pia and become Australia folk hero at the same time.

Which is ridiculous. And some saying that Luke is the greatest Australian Survivor ever. What has he done that's been so great in terms of game play?

Back