Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 23 Discussion

...if Pia plays her cards right and gets to the final endurance trial with Luke she’ll probably beat Luke I reckon... be smart right now Pia... vote for Baden... cheers.

I’m sorry to see Luke go. He has played very well. But I think it was a reasonable move by Pia. They all want to win the game themselves. There is no way any of those three would have won the jury vote over Luke in a final two. She gives herself another chance - and then who know what happens next. If she gets immunity she could still win.

Pia is getting absolutely annihilated on her instagram. Poor thing. People really need to get a grip. Its the game whether you wanted Luke to win or not. I wanted him to win but Luke kept Harry when he should of got rid of him. No use blaming Pia and asking her to virtually quit the game. You play to the end and someone gets voted off, thats the game. None of them owe anything to any of the others.

I really feel sorry for Pia right now, she is in for a rough ride.

Pia is getting absolutely annihilated on her instagram. Poor thing. People really need to get a grip. Its the game whether you wanted Luke to win or not. I wanted him to win but Luke kept Harry when he should of got rid of him. No use blaming Pia and asking her to virtually quit the game. You play to the end and someone gets voted off, thats the game. None of them owe anything to any of the others.

I really feel sorry for Pia right now, she is in for a rough ride.

Knew that would happen. I'm sure she knew it was coming too and has prepared herself.

Good episode.
I'm happy with that final three.
That doesn't mean I'm celebrating Luke going home, he played a good game.
There is no right or wrong in Pia's decision, it was hers to make and is no one else's business.

Good episode.
I'm happy with that final three.
That doesn't mean I'm celebrating Luke going home, he played a good game.
There is no right or wrong in Pia's decision, it was hers to make and is no one else's business.

celebrate it, meglos! celebrate it loud!

Back