Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 20 Discussion

Who's crying?

• Tears of joy from Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to feel sorry for Simon. Wins his way back in but there's not a thing he can do to avoid being voted straight out again.

You have to feel sorry for Simon. Wins his way back in but there's not a thing he can do to avoid being voted straight out again.
Stupid but inevitable twist. All so C10 gets anther non-elimination ep. They did drop two episodes last year, but they obviously need to reduce the season by two more.

I feel like this whole week was a waste, just treading water.
All it achieved in three episodes was the loss of one player who wasn't even a threat to anyone.
They need to be careful not to resort to such blatant filler.

Well instead of three people leaving in three eps this week, two did. It just seems interminable, despite the last two eps only being 70 mins long. And only two eps next week.

I know the Luke fans will defend him because Simon is "boring", but I'm not really ok with this.
IMO deals made during challenges in order to get someone to do something should be honoured.

69670086_1760002254143988_5071640860794290176_n.jpg

I know the Luke fans will defend him because Simon is "boring", but I'm not really ok with this.
IMO deals made during challenges in order to get someone to do something should be honoured.

Bloody hell such a major part of the story line and we know nothing about it. Are Ch10 covering for Luke to not show him in a less than good light. I mean that is some pretty evil game play. Add the fake idol clues that Harry and Luke planted for Simon and Luke is looking like a villain rather than a goofy happy go lucky guy.

Its interesting editing to say the least.

Bloody hell such a major part of the story line and we know nothing about it. Are Ch10 covering for Luke to not show him in a less than good light. I mean that is some pretty evil game play. Add the fake idol clues that Harry and Luke planted for Simon and Luke is looking like a villain rather than a goofy happy go lucky guy.

Its interesting editing to say the least.

Yes, and you would think they would show us that exchange, with subtitles, so that we'd be thinking "there's no way Luke is voting Simon out tonight", and the fallout when he did. It certainly gives a bit more context to Simon's anger (as would Pia and Janine jumping on board rather than even making a token show of not voting for him). They (the show) probably are protecting him (Luke), they'd probably show it if another player did it.

Why would any of that put you off Luke???

I love it, glad to hear he is playing far more than is shown
And love that he and Harry had this private fun, Simon is such a bore........bet they laughed all night

Would be fun stuff to see

I hope to see Baden and Luke in the final, regardless of all the spoilers.

Some gamblers lost on their dumb bet Simon could win, he was 2nd best winner odds yesterday, LOL

I don't use the betting odds, but it's reassuring to know they're not accurate.
Has Odette won yet?

The only explanation that I have for them not showing Luke and his antics is that it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Like maybe the reason they are focusing on Janine and Pia is that they make it to the end whilst Luke gets voted out in fourth.

I wonder what else we miss out on????

Is Luke creeping, does he have a solid Baden plan for final 2, we have not been let into Luke's thinking at all

We're missing out on the reactions of the survivor players after tribal council. when they go back to camp at night and some people are pissed off because one of their alliance got blindsided, whilst some are giddy with glee having helped to pull of that move.

you would have hated bb us 10 lol.

Pissed off once again that after a big vote there is zero of the immediate reaction - all we got were soundbites.

Really don't get why Janine's name wasn't even bought up to go tonight - even if Simon is a "challenge threat" and somehow won them all from here on in there is no way he's beating any of them in a final 2 scenario, unlike Janine who unless they vote on financial need can certainly outwit them all at the end. Do wonder though if we're pointing towards a Godmother vs Dirty Harry final two. Indeed at the moment Harry seems the safest of the lot.

Some gamblers lost on their dumb bet Simon could win, he was 2nd best winner odds yesterday, LOL
You can bet on a pre-recorded show? Even if they do keep the result top secret that sounds pretty dodgy.

Reactions: kxk
Back