Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 2 Discussion

Hello!
I am hoping for an Andy boot this evening. 1. Because I tipped him to go and 2. Because he is annoying as all hell and I want him off my screen!

I had to look at the pictures again to see which one was Andy. I was thinking the aggressive blonde guy (Matt). Both can go anytime soon as far as I'm concerned.

I had to look at the pictures again to see which one was Andy. I was thinking the aggressive blonde guy (Matt). Both can go anytime soon as far as I'm concerned.

Matt is a bit of a douche. But I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

Hello!
I am hoping for an Andy boot this evening. 1. Because I tipped him to go and 2. Because he is annoying as all hell and I want him off my screen!

Not tonight but soon because 1. I tipped Sarah and 2. I also find him annoying as hell.

Yeah he's quite easy on the eye, and I don't mind a bit of Simon Black.
The international model does nothing for me.

At the moment my eye candy ranks come from a purely shallow perspective. Matt, Shaun, David, and Simon respectively. As we get to know them I'm sure they'll change.

Why is it AFL is such a shit sport but has all the hotties?

Here we go
I am so impressed by our cinematographers, and artistic directors on this show, and how this series they have stepped away from how USA does things, they are totally telling a story, so beautifully.

Back