Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 18 Discussion

Should we tip for Reward Challenge tomorrow instead, in case they have one?
If you want. Though I think it'll be more likely to have a reward on Tuesday. They're both 60m episodes so my thinking is immunity and strategy talk then tribal tomorrow. Then reward challenge and exile beach challenge Tuesday.

So is tomorrow night another non elimination episode?

No I suspect they will have an Immunity Challenge and the showdown between Daisy and whoever on tomorrow's ep with whoever loses that leaving. Then back to normal Tuesday as Consuela suggests.

If you want. Though I think it'll be more likely to have a reward on Tuesday. They're both 60m episodes so my thinking is immunity and strategy talk then tribal tomorrow. Then reward challenge and exile beach challenge Tuesday.

I'll leave the tipping as is, just have to be IC tipping only again.

No I suspect they will have an Immunity Challenge and the showdown between Daisy and whoever on tomorrow's ep with whoever loses that leaving. Then back to normal Tuesday as Consuela suggests.

I'll leave the tipping as is, just have to be IC tipping only again.
So do our tips for the second most voted person at tribal count for tommorrow? I am getting rather confused.

More stupid tricks twists.
Now we don't know how the vote would have turned out.
Voting someone to go to Exile Beach with a chance of returning is very different to voting them out.

More stupid tricks twists.
Now we don't know how the vote would have turned out.
Voting someone to go to Exile Beach with a chance of returning is very different to voting them out.
Given the way Daisy was carrying on at TC, I did wonder whether she was going to be voted out regardless, tbh.

It's hard to believe none of them saw through Daisy's lie. I'm all for an underdog scrambling to stay in the game, but she just isn't very good at it.
You need the skills of Harry to pull it off.

So where does Exile Island leave the tipping game? Does that mean tomorrow will be another non-elimination, and one of the two exiled people will be voted out the next day? Talk about killing the momentum.

It's interesting that despite the advertised Janine vs Harry showdown, even after winning immunity, Harry still isn't in Janine's sights, and she was gunning for Daisy all along. Does that mean that, if they both survive, Janine is still open to working with him? I think she respects intelligent gameplay, and she's getting little of that from the Champions.

I think Harry made a mistake by being too straightforward with Daisy.

Harry is like: "Daisy, stop being so emotional, it's ruining your gameplay."

and Daisy is like: "Too emotional? Well fuck you Harry, I'll play how I want."

I give up. I'm just going eeny, meeny, miny, mo from now on and I'll leave my tips as is Timmy.

It doesn't help that they keep messing with the format. We could possibly only have one elimination this week, rather than three.

It doesn't help that they keep messing with the format. We could possibly only have one elimination this week, rather than three.
If I need to tweak them, if what you suggest happens, well, that may tip me over the edge, lol.

Back