Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 16 Discussion

timmy

BEEUUUUWWW!!
Awesome site donor
Monday: The survivors enter one of the biggest Tribal Councils of the season as an unexpected move turns the game on its head.

Could this be a non elimination episode, with the person being "voted out" staying as the Dead Man Walking? This was a lame twist last year, with Steve being denied voting privileges for two TCs but of course got voted out at the very next TC. Hopefully they have come up with a new twist rather than repeat that!

Reactions: kxk
If it's David or Luke who go, they'll probably use some twist like this to save them.

My internet is sucking dogs' balls and my 4G is no better. Hope I can hang in long enough for tonight's ep.

Monday: The survivors enter one of the biggest Tribal Councils of the season as an unexpected move turns the game on its head.

Could this be a non elimination episode, with the person being "voted out" staying as the Dead Man Walking? This was a lame twist last year, with Steve being denied voting privileges for two TCs but of course got voted out at the very next TC. Hopefully they have come up with a new twist rather than repeat that!

Yeah, my vote is give it a miss. I want to see David blindsided!

90 % of australian survivor:

giphy.gif

Back