Alliance wise here's my current state of play:

Champions 2.0
1. Shaun, Daisy, and Baden
2. Luke & David
3. Andy with [Casey & Harry on Contenders]
4. John is a floater/wild card

Contenders 2.0
1. Janine, Pia, and Abbey
1a. Simon sole survivor of Athletes Alliance. Aligned to Janine and Co. Switch to Luke and David if survives to merge?
2. Ross is a floater/wild card
3. Harry & Casey with [Andy on Champions]
4. Matt is a floater/wild card

Lol. David and Luke would not have to had used their idols if they voted for Hannah in Round 1. Ridiculous.

They were supposedly splitting between Luke and David, not knowing Luke had an idol. They already had suspicions David had an idol.

What actually may have worried them was when it was said that info had been given by someone to David and Luke, that suggested their vote might not go as expected and someone was on the other side.

I thought rocks came after a third vote, and I don't see any reason they would have gone to rocks (let alone over Hannah).

I knew they were splitting it between Luke and David, I was alluding to the idea itself overall. Tiebreaker rules state that if the revote does not break the tie then a deadlock vote is declared meaning the contestants have to come a unanimous decision otherwise then the rock draw occurs.

Close but no cigar. It would have worked but for that pesky Andy.
At least idols are flushed, if not arrogance.
Luke is as unbearable as David, now.

There was a Hannah? There's a Simon too, and he's good with balls.

It's pretty funny how the Hannah vote was meant to be a ploy, and ended up being real. I think by David showing the idol it sparked people to actually vote Hannah as a just incase. I was actually worried that Andy would join Dave and Luke and vote Shaun in the revote and then it would go to rocks.
I originally read that as revolt. Not necessarily the wrong word.

Close but no cigar. It would have worked but for that pesky Andy.
At least idols are flushed, if not arrogance.
Luke is as unbearable as David, now.

There was a Hannah? There's a Simon too, and he's good with balls.
Yes, I've changed my opinion of Luke and am glad that his idol playing was a waste of a play. Both of them deserve to have deer in the headlights looks now. David was only saved by his idol, so he has nothing to crow about.

Andy didn't actually want Shaun out, he just wanted the idols flushed. He's hedging his bets between working with David or Shaun in future.

Yes, I've changed my opinion of Luke and am glad that his idol playing was a waste of a play. Both of them deserve to have deer in the headlights looks now. David was only saved by his idol, so he has nothing to crow about.

The only thing I like about Luke is his dedication to helping his family. That's not a free pass to acting like a complete dickhead though.
As you say, they barely survived, and have nothing to crow "King of the jungle" about.

Was that Simon before the adverts? Hardly see him, reminds me as a younger Steve/commando guy last year who we also hardly saw, looks like a younger version of him too.

And I'm still not convinced David has absolutely no suspicions like the confessionals make out.

I was hoping the bits where they showed David & Luke whispering "play your idols" was misdirection, and they wouldn't. Because why would the show want to give away what could have been a massive shock by spelling out what actually happened, rather than leaving an element of suspense? While it is interesting to know what is being whispered, it isn't actually fair to subtitle things that aren't otherwise audible. The outcome should hinge on what is said to the group.

Back