Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2019) - Episode 10 Discussion

I almost thought it was gonna go to rocks
God I wish I didn't change my tips I had Hannah down originally for tonight!
I'm just glad both of those idols are flushed now!

Are they not showing who voted Hannah the first round?? Only the second round. The first round votes are more interesting to me.

Are they not showing who voted Hannah the first round?? Only the second round. The first round votes are more interesting to me.

Exactly because I have no idea who voted for her first round.

My guess is Baden and one of the other guys.

Reactions: Lyf
It's pretty funny how the Hannah vote was meant to be a ploy, and ended up being real. I think by David showing the idol it sparked people to actually vote Hannah as a just incase. I was actually worried that Andy would join Dave and Luke and vote Shaun in the revote and then it would go to rocks.

What happened in the first round, did someone else flip on the plan as well??? Luke david Andy vote for shaun, the other side split between David and Luke, shaunf goes home. But someone else voted for Hannah in rd 1

What happened in the first round, did someone else flip on the plan as well??? Luke david Andy vote for shaun, the other side split between David and Luke, shaunf goes home. But someone else voted for Hannah in rd 1

No.

Hannah got 2 votes in round 1. Shaun got 2 votes. Daisy 1. David the rest.

I wonder if the Hannah votes were a last-minute thing or if it was actually a back-up plan formulated earlier for in case David and Luke had idols.

So whoever voted Hannah, are they with the Luke aliance?
Baden and John perhaps ?
Exactly because I have no idea who voted for her first round.

My guess is Baden and one of the other guys.

My thinking of first round votes:

Daisy - Andy
Shaun - David, Luke
Hannah - John, Baden
David - Shaun, Daisy, Hannah

Alliance wise here's my current state of play:

Champions 2.0
1. Shaun, Daisy, and Baden
2. Luke & David
3. Andy with [Casey & Harry on Contenders]
4. John is a floater/wild card

Contenders 2.0
1. Janine, Pia, and Abbey
1a. Simon sole survivor of Athletes Alliance. Aligned to Janine and Co. Switch to Luke and David if survives to merge?
2. Ross is a floater/wild card
3. Harry & Casey with [Andy on Champions]
4. Matt is a floater/wild card

It's pretty funny how the Hannah vote was meant to be a ploy, and ended up being real. I think by David showing the idol it sparked people to actually vote Hannah as a just incase. I was actually worried that Andy would join Dave and Luke and vote Shaun in the revote and then it would go to rocks.

They were supposedly splitting between Luke and David, not knowing Luke had an idol. They already had suspicions David had an idol.

What actually may have worried them was when it was said that info had been given by someone to David and Luke, that suggested their vote might not go as expected and someone was on the other side.

I thought rocks came after a third vote, and I don't see any reason they would have gone to rocks (let alone over Hannah).

Reactions: Lyf
Back