Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 8 Discussion

...perhaps the Himboes wanted him out because Heath would be a threat to their masculinity but for the idiotic girls going along with the Himboes fears and insecurities makes me want to strangle their scrawny necks until their simple minded brains kick in and that they realise at last that they need to join forces to get Zach and Benji out... as I said the other night Consuela... do they actually get off on how Zach treats them like whipped dogs?... it's disgusting that they allow him to still be there to me... what is wrong with them?... why can't they see?... stupid girls!... cheers.

I had had higher hopes for Anita and Fenella to see through the deception.

With Shonee however, I knew not to hope for a miracle. She'd fail to pour water out of a shoe; even with instructions on the heel.

@timmydownawell said: It's more common than most people think, one of my closest friends' father took his life. And I've lost two of my closest friends this way. 8 people every day in Australia.

The closest person to me to take their own life was a friend - female. I have, however, had to take funeral services for far too many families facing this situation. They are tough - in some ways even tougher than funerals for children.
Big love & hugs to you Father Darling. X

I had had higher hopes for Anita and Fenella to see through the deception.

With Shonee however, I knew not to hope for a miracle. She'd fail to pour water out of a shoe; even with instructions on the heel.

...hahaha!... funny as!... I'm really struggling to think whether ANY of these stupid girls have actually watched any episodes of ANY Survivor show whatsoever?... seriously... they have no idea at all on how to vote for people that are out to get them... the phrase 'Rabbits in headlights' comes to mind for me with these people... they really do deserve whatever happens to them from now on with me... it's going to be pure fun for me from now on in watching them all slowly being thrown out... a tad bit like Christians and Gladiators in the Colosseum so to speak... I can't wait!... go Tegan and go Heath... kill the bastards!... and... (get rid of Anita first for us could you please Tegan?)... cheers.

Okay so I'm watching n catch up cause I was stuck doing stocktake tonight, right?

and like. first of all boring reward I don't care but also thanking god it was just gifts not letters ahahaha
Did they show us Commando to humanise him after everyone was mad he was cast??

Also Anita is garbage what did she last, 3 minutes?? See ya. Also her being like, "the princess is struggling!" about Monika? Uhhh okay lady calm down. "princess is going!!" smh

These contenders are snapping me for real like. Did they not train like crazy in prep for this? Am I being too harsh and it's just the fatigue and weight loss from no food? I can't understand ahaha

Anyway.

ALSO i saw this on Twitter earlier and just confirmed- the editors made a bit of a mistake in tonight's episode ahaha

At around 49 minutes in, Fenella is talking about how she doesn't really trust Zach, and she's shown wearing a black buff around her neck. This doesn't necessarily confirm Zach makes merge as she could have been talking about someone else and they made it sound like Zach, but either way, she's there.

There have been a few continuity errors, I think it was Zach who was shown speaking with much less facial hair at one point on Monday, then Benji's under-eye injury changing condition last night. And now this, but this is more of a giveaway.

That would be a dumb move. Only other person who would be able to compete in challenges is Robbie and they can't put all the pressure onto him. They would lose every single challenge.

...yes but it's better to still be there to compete whether they win or not so they really need to survive by getting rid of Zach and Benji and suffering the consequences later... at least they'll still be on the show... it's a great move in my books lol!... cheers.

...yes but it's better to still be there to compete whether they win or not so they really need to survive by getting rid of Zach and Benji and suffering the consequences later... at least they'll still be on the show... it's a great move in my books lol!... cheers.

That's the thing though, they won't be on the show. Not winning challenges will lead to whole tribe elimination.

That's the thing though, they won't be on the show. Not winning challenges will lead to whole tribe elimination.

Yeah, as awful as he is, they need to hold on to Zach and possibly Benji until the merge. Getting rid of Anita was the best move, even though only one person thought of it. The others are so focussed on the idea of Heath as a threat that they can't see that keeping him is in their best interests.

Yeah, as awful as he is, they need to hold on to Zach and possibly Benji until the merge. Getting rid of Anita was the best move, even though only one person thought of it. The others are so focussed on the idea of Heath as a threat that they can't see that keeping him is in their best interests.
I agree. They need Zach's strength in challenges. Also because he is so unlikable he will be easy to get rid of post merge.

Interesting snippet I just nicked from facebook.
People were discussing why it's daylight when they leave for tribal council and dark when they arrive.
Taking into account crew setting up and stuff.
Former contestant Tara replied :
"That’s is the bloody truth we didn’t know time as they covered it but I swear some tribals went for like 6 hours"

They just do the shots of them "walking to TC" in advance of them hopping into vans and being driven there (this has been discussed before).

I'm reminded of The Apprentice and it was always pissing down with rain when they got fired and got into a cab. But ofc they filmed each and every contestant doing that shot all on the same night at the start, when it just happened to be raining. Logistically that makes sense. Can't do that with an ever changing tribe but you can film them in the arvo before taking off to set up the Tribal Council area for the TC shoot.

Monday night, folks - DOUBLE ELIMINATION
The latest from the Channel 10 promo department.
I'm thinking of combining Survivor and the Bachelor, something like..............a load of apparently gorgeous women are trapped on a deserted island, without makeup or phones or botox.

Back