Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 8 Discussion

It's more common than most people think, one of my closest friends' father took his life. And I've lost two of my closest friends this way. 8 people every day in Australia.

I do realise this is a huge issue, we have a shit mental health 'system', the reason so many self medicate and it is so urgent we sort this
My sister, elder, tried to suicide when I was about 11 or 12, I called an ambulance, she survived & hated me for ages

It can actually be a kind of contagion, this has been happening in Tassie with young males
Once somebody in a group does it, others follow
Tassie has one of the highest rates of young male suicides in the world
It is so strange, talented young men with everything to live for, young doctors .....

...so okay... why the fug did they all vote for Heath to go?... first of all...

(1)... Anita failed miserably in one of the challenges by giving up in the 'hold the bag of poo above your head' challenge... she was first out from memory...

(2)... Zach is a fuggin' pig and treats women like skidmarks in his undies...

(3)... Paige lost the 'run like you have Diarrhea' challenge... she just stopped and let them win it...

(4)... Benji is a lying manipulating low life dog that needs neutering as far as I'm concerned...

...so what the fug has Heath done to warrant them ALL wanting him out of the tribe?... he is probably their strongest asset and is the biggest benefit for them in the challenges so why do they all want Heath out?... I don't get it... I've put it down to the fact that Heath is totally surrounded by feckless dimwits that have absolutely no fuggin' idea on how to play this game or on how to vote strategically...

...it really gives me an itch in my feckles when they allow stupid dimwitted morons onto this show when they must have had thousands of applicants to choose from for this... when this show started I went for the Contenders because I always like to barrack for the underdogs... well... they have managed to make me stop barracking for them for the first time that I can remember because of their sheer stupidity... I so hope that they all get slowly and systematically 'erased' until there are only Champions left (as someone earlier had posted)... seriously... they deserve everything that happens to them from here onwards... if anything... I would love to see all but Tegan and Heath to go... as Consuela so rightly says... "they're all dead to me!"... feckless dimwitted idiots!... cheers.

@timmydownawell said: It's more common than most people think, one of my closest friends' father took his life. And I've lost two of my closest friends this way. 8 people every day in Australia.

So, so many men. Damn antiquated ideals of masculinity.

The closest person to me to take their own life was a friend - female. I have, however, had to take funeral services for far too many families facing this situation. They are tough - in some ways even tougher than funerals for children.

...I now have that on a recording series link my dear friend... again... thanks for picking that up for me... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...so okay... why the fug did they all vote for Heath to go?... first of all...

(1)... Anita failed miserably in one of the challenges by giving up in the 'hold the bag of poo above your head' challenge... she was first out from memory...

(2)... Zach is a fuggin' pig and treats women like skidmarks in his undies...

(3)... Paige lost the 'run like you have Diarrhea' challenge... she just stopped and let them win it...

(4)... Benji is a lying manipulating low life dog that needs neutering as far as I'm concerned...

...so what the fug has Heath done to warrant them ALL wanting him out of the tribe?... he is probably their strongest asset and is the biggest benefit for them in the challenges so why do they all want Heath out?... I don't get it... I've put it down to the fact that Heath is totally surrounded by feckless dimwits that have absolutely no fuggin' idea on how to play this game or on how to vote strategically...

...it really gives me an itch in my feckles when they allow stupid dimwitted morons onto this show when they must have had thousands of applicants to choose from for this... when this show started I went for the Contenders because I always like to barrack for the underdogs... well... they have managed to make me stop barracking for them for the first time that I can remember because of their sheer stupidity... I so hope that they all get slowly and systematically 'erased' until there are only Champions left (as someone earlier had posted)... seriously... they deserve everything that happens to them from here onwards... if anything... I would love to see all but Tegan and Heath to go... as Consuela so rightly says... "they're all dead to me!"... feckless dimwitted idiots!... cheers.

I can see how it came to it. As it makes sense from the Himbos perspective to get rid of the outlying male threat then send the girls home to do dishes. And Anita was just being her gullible self and working under the wrong assumption that Heath/Tegan were gunning for her.

I can see how it came to it. As it makes sense from the Himbos perspective to get rid of the outlying male threat then send the girls home to do dishes. And Anita was just being her gullible self and working under the wrong assumption that Heath/Tegan were gunning for her.

...perhaps the Himboes wanted him out because Heath would be a threat to their masculinity but for the idiotic girls going along with the Himboes fears and insecurities makes me want to strangle their scrawny necks until their simple minded brains kick in and that they realise at last that they need to join forces to get Zach and Benji out... as I said the other night Consuela... do they actually get off on how Zach treats them like whipped dogs?... it's disgusting that they allow him to still be there to me... what is wrong with them?... why can't they see?... stupid girls!... cheers.

Back