Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 5 Discussion

They had already decided to exclude her, Anita especially.

...Miss Bubbly Pants Anita is always smiles and giggles to peoples faces but has the face of an assassin as soon as they turn away from her... she is quite ruthless to me at least... I really do not like her at all... she showed that side of herself in voting Jenna out tonight along with the rest of her coven 'sisters'... there was no 'loyalty' towards one of their fallen at all... they are all ready to slice and dice each other as a whimsy once they think of themselves as being singled out as targets I reckon... at least in the last series the girls alliance was genuine up to a point... this 'alliance' has bigger holes in it than the Titanic... it won't stay solid for too long I doubt... cheers.

...Miss Bubbly Pants Anita is always smiles and giggles to peoples faces but has the face of an assassin as soon as they turn away from her... she is quite ruthless to me at least... I really do not like her at all... she showed that side of herself in voting Jenna out tonight along with the rest of her coven 'sisters'... there was no 'loyalty' towards one of their fallen at all... they are all ready to slice and dice each other as a whimsy once they think of themselves as being singled out as targets I reckon... at least in the last series the girls alliance was genuine up to a point... this 'alliance' has bigger holes in it than the Titanic... it won't stay solid for too long I doubt... cheers.

And she is way too old to be playing the ringleader of a bunch of Mean Girls, it's quite embarrassing really.
Whether you like Jenna or Paige or not, the way they pretended to love Jenna while showering Paige with shit was awful.
And the smug references to her and her girls alliance.

And she is way too old to be playing the ringleader of a bunch of Mean Girls, it's quite embarrassing really.
Whether you like Jenna or Paige or not, the way they pretended to love Jenna while showering Paige with shit was awful.
And the smug references to her and her girls alliance.

...yup!... I totally agree with all of what you said Meglos... I sometimes expect Anita to say something like "oooh!... my little pretties!... fly and get them!" to her underlings in her coven... it is quite pathetic isn't it?... Anita needs to go... Zach next and then Paige... cheers.

MIbU.gif
Zed0TuQ.gif

...yup!... I totally agree with all of what you said Meglos... I sometimes expect Anita to say something like "oooh!... my little pretties!... fly and get them!" to her underlings in her coven... it is quite pathetic isn't it?... Anita needs to go... Zach next and then Paige... cheers.

MIbU.gif
Zed0TuQ.gif

At this points I don't like anyone on the contenders tribe except maybe Robbie. Wouldn't be too sad if their tribe gets decimated.

At this points I don't like anyone on the contenders tribe except maybe Robbie. Wouldn't be too sad if their tribe gets decimated.

...I've been barracking for the Contenders since day one sav0001 mainly because I always go for the underdogs no matter what but apart from Sneaky Steve (who has already gone) and Heath and Shonee I just cannot bring myself to like anyone else on the Contenders team at all I'm afraid... they are just not nice people to me... I've been thinking of going for the Champions but I cannot stand Mat or Jackie but I really like most of the rest... so from now on I might just barrack for whichever team that I've picked to win on the night in the sweep and just stay neutral methinks!... jeez I dunno... decisions decisions decisions eh?... lol!... cheers.

Back