Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2018) - Episode 5 Discussion

...they all needed to be Paige towards the end to wipe that wry smug smile off her face... bye Jenna... hope your ankle gets better... now hobble off into the sunset sweetness... cheers.

...I had to laugh at all of her 'sisters' faces as her name was being constantly read out... she wasn't going to the gallows... she was just going home... are they told by Production to do those looks of sorrow or something?... cheers.

So in news we already knew, Zach is proving himself to be a gross human. Found this on twitter tonight. Tweeted by Jared from last year.

I have pasted the photo below the tweet.

DkEZL8kXsAAtIy_.jpg:large

Last edited:
Paige may as well walk now, eh? Am I right? Or am I right? They are clearly not showing her true story, literally even the people "aligned" with her hate her.

So in news we already knew, Zach is proving himself to be a gross human. Found this on twitter tonight. Tweeted by Jared from last year.

I have pasted the photo below the tweet.

DkEZL8kXsAAtIy_.jpg:large
That comment from Zach was actually from his instagram and Jarrad tweeted a photo of it.
Zach must have copped a lot of flack for it because he now has his instagram set to private.

Back